View previous topic View next topic Go down

thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7013
Posting Flair : 200

Postthewelshfella Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 am

Did'nt play great at all today but we are still in second with 2 home games to play this week I'm just going to enjoy the season 833362651. All I can say is Malky must be scratching his head looking at the teams we have lost too compared to the teams we have beat so far this season scratch.

I dont think Malky will change from 451 playing away from home but aslong as we are winning at home thats fine by me and I just hope that the team gets better playing in that way for future matches.People have said before its not a race its a marathon and so far we we are sitting in 2nd on goal diffrence with 2 winnable home marches coming up.

Looking at the other boards alot of fans are turning on malky again Rolling Eyes but why we are in 2nd not in 22nd and with our home form will most probably be top by next saturday I'm just going to enjoy the season 833362651 I'm just going to enjoy the season 1525230823 .

There is nothing wrong with losing a few away from home eg Southamton , Reading & Norwich all lost in there promotion seasons playing away to us,this season Im just going to let the weeks roll by and enjoy the football & just hope that Malky and the lads up there come the end of it all. Popcorn

As Malky said its not who you beating its how many come the end I'm just going to enjoy the season 833362651
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:12 am

Well said.

The result is the result, a loss is disappointing but as you said thanks to results around us it's had minimal impact. My problem is with the negativity of the play we possessed again. Winning home games alone probably won't be enough. We were well beat today, and it's happened too free already when utilising this away strategy. It needs a rethink. How many you beat may be the most important thing, but to steal Slumdogs work - would Chelsea be playing defensively against QPR?
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7013
Posting Flair : 200

Postthewelshfella Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:27 am

I agree with you there RED but what can we do except hope the lads get better at playing 451 because I cant see Malky changing it away from home tbh.

TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:39 am

Winning is habit forming, but this is two steps forward and one back all of the time..............why change to such negativity? Surely better to play to our strengths........ I'm just going to enjoy the season 3392635135

This is precisely what happened away from home in the 2nd half of last season, when the team ran out of steam. No such excuses at this point of a new season and with a much better squad.

I have my doubts that Malky is the man with this conitnuing blinkered approach
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum