View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 am

i hope the FAW dont bottle it and sack that c**t chris coleman and when he does go take that ginger jack twat hartson with him... but the faw are bottlers and wont sack him.. we will just lose many more games slide further down the rankings and undo all of gary speeds work....

Bring back dutch ray!! IF & When Wales Lose Tommorrow 1525230823
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2657
Posting Flair : 260

PostHappy Days Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 am

Dutch Ray is a c**t .
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:43 am

I remember when Alan Cork was on the verge of getting the boot we were two nil down at home to Wigan and Cork was dead man walking. Somehow, we came back to draw 2-2, Cork limped into the Leeds victory and kept his job until we next played Wigan and lost 4-0.
I think tomorrow will be Coleman's Wigan draw. We'll scrpae a result against Avril's boys and have to put up with more years more of Coleman's crap and the back of his Scotland result.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 am

Kamuza wrote:I remember when Alan Cork was on the verge of getting the boot we were two nil down at home to Wigan and Cork was dead man walking. Somehow, we came back to draw 2-2, Cork limped into the Leeds victory and kept his job until we next played Wigan and lost 4-0.
I think tomorrow will be Coleman's Wigan draw. We'll scrpae a result against Avril's boys and have to put up with more years more of Coleman's crap and the back of his Scotland result.

Sooooo we're supporting Scotland tomorrow then, yeh?
Screaming Blue Messiah
Screaming Blue Messiah
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 183
Posting Flair : 50

PostScreaming Blue Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:15 am

I'm going but I don't know why, watching Wales these days is like a pennance for sins from a former life. I don't know what we did, but it must have been quite bad.

But if we win we go above them in the table.......
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:35 am

Caldi Blue wrote:
Kamuza wrote:I remember when Alan Cork was on the verge of getting the boot we were two nil down at home to Wigan and Cork was dead man walking. Somehow, we came back to draw 2-2, Cork limped into the Leeds victory and kept his job until we next played Wigan and lost 4-0.

Absolutely not. I always support Wales and if we win I'll start to believe Coleman is the answer, and if we follow a win over Scotland with a good performance in Croatia, no matter what the result, i'll think we are back to where we were when Speed died. I hope Coleman proves me and all is other detractors wrong. I just don't think he will. I think the best way forward for Wales is the short term pain of two more humiliating defeats and the removal of Coleman. That doesn't mean, come the game, that I'll be able to want Wales not to do well.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 am

Kamuza wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:

Absolutely not. I always support Wales and if we win I'll start to believe Coleman is the answer, and if we follow a win over Scotland with a good performance in Croatia, no matter what the result, i'll think we are back to where we were when Speed died. I hope Coleman proves me and all is other detractors wrong. I just don't think he will. I think the best way forward for Wales is the short term pain of two more humiliating defeats and the removal of Coleman. That doesn't mean, come the game, that I'll be able to want Wales not to do well.

Course no Kazuma, I know what you meant. I agree with your points. I think we'll nick it 2-1 tomorrow, definitely one for the Goals Galore coupon.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Went to Belgium and Serbia, probably won't bother tonight.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum