Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the best-ever, updated, revolutionary, Lucas Films-Sponsered, Bill Gates-Endorsed Official (sorry gloves) Transfer Deadline Day Thread!!

....so anything going on...? Rolling Eyes

***The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread*** - Page 3 Tumbleweed_gif-221-1

•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:38 am

We've been duped, we signed 3 Championship players from QPR!!!!

Robbie Savage, BBC Sport

"QPR, when Mark Hughes came to the club, the majority of the players there were Championship standard. Now he's released 15 or 16 player, an overhaul. The money they would have been on would have been a massive amount. Now he's going for experience, he's got the funds and why not? He's made some good signings."
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:04 am

Red614 wrote:
CB39 wrote:
Red614 wrote:Guys I don't want to excite you or anything, but someone probably just saw me outside the stadium too...

I didn't unless you were that tubby bloke with 2 kids, one of which was crying. ***The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread*** - Page 3 4228682415

I was the guy running across the car park doing the seal dribble (bouncing the ball on my head repeatedly). I had a contract in one hand and my kit bag for the medical in the other so I had no other place to hold the ball, I wasn't showing off or anything...

I'll wait for ankles to confirm this story before I believe it thank you..... coat
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 am

Is the whole Maynard thing a tease and they will leave it to announce it thirty seconds before the window shuts? I want it completed now and him in the squad for Wolves!
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:16 am

Disappointingly for us Cardiff fans, Cardiff sources including city gent are reporting Maynard will be the end of Cardiffs work this window, no more surprises coming. Some cover, particularly in defence, may still arrive in the form of loans later though.

Slumdog - Maynard has been confirmed to be in a medical, might now be finished but being held back. He definetely will not appear against Wolves. Rules say players signed after 12pm today cannot play this weekend. Cardiff were planning on lodging a request for him to play when it was due to be completed about 12.30pm, but now it's over 5 hours gone it will almost certainly be turned down if applied for.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 am

Red614 wrote:Disappointingly for us Cardiff fans, Cardiff sources including city gent are reporting Maynard will be the end of Cardiffs work this window, no more surprises coming. Some cover, particularly in defence, may still arrive in the form of loans later though.

Slumdog - Maynard has been confirmed to be in a medical, might now be finished but being held back. He definetely will not appear against Wolves. Rules say players signed after 12pm today cannot play this weekend. Cardiff were planning on lodging a request for him to play when it was due to be completed about 12.30pm, but now it's over 5 hours gone it will almost certainly be turned down if applied for.

I have read elsewhere that the rule only applies to Saturday fixtures and so Maynard will alright for the Sunday game?
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 am

Red614 wrote:Disappointingly for us Cardiff fans, Cardiff sources including city gent are reporting Maynard will be the end of Cardiffs work this window, no more surprises coming. Some cover, particularly in defence, may still arrive in the form of loans later though.

Well I didn't know that, I thought it was 24 hours for league matches. That's a bummer. Still got Nooney for Sunday though!
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:04 am

Michael Owen, just saw him in Nando's.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 am

CB39 wrote:Michael Owen, just saw him in Nando's.

He's still hanging on for a 'major club'. Can't fault him for trying but if he really wants to play footy he needs to be a bit more realistic
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTyrion Tannister Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 am

Rhys wrote:

I have read elsewhere that the rule only applies to Saturday fixtures and so Maynard will alright for the Sunday game?

Every source I have Rhys says that they aren't allowed to play 'that weekend', not just Saturday. That's not saying you're wrong though mind. Just seems like it would be unfair on those teams playing Saturday if they aren't allowed to use their new players but the teams playing on Sunday can.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 am

Jay Bothroyd going on loan to Sheffield Wednesday......Dave Jones gets his man again.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTyrion Tannister Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:00 am

Gaston Ramirez confirmed signing with Southampton, for 12 million pounds.

Expect them to be bankrupt within the year if they get relegated, ridiculous spending.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:13 am

Soooooooooooo.... Maynard.
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7013
Posting Flair : 200

Postthewelshfella Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 am

I think we will get our man tonight plus a player we are not aware of and thats the delay because they want to announce them at the same time.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 am

thewelshfella wrote:I think we will get our man tonight plus a player we are not aware of and thats the delay because they want to announce them at the same time.

I hope you're spot on. Maynard plus a good centre back would be brilliant. Getting worried about the fact we only have 80 minutes to go though
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:02 am

Clint Dempsey is having a medical at Spurs and Essien is off to Real Madrid
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum