Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

If anybody knows of any spill the beans. CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 4228682415

TheZebraCrossing
TheZebraCrossing
Academy Player
User Points : 129
Posting Flair : 20

PostTheZebraCrossing Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 am

Judge dRed wrote:
TheZebraCrossing wrote:That the board is run by evil dictators CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 4228682415

edit:
oh wait you said secret CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 2854552383

Nah! They're well intentioned, just misguided. Letting Baker back time after time shows they're well intentioned but not banning him permanently shows they're misguided. It's Baker who's the evil one and it looks as if the evil is rubbing off by association. Won't be long before that stain is no longer wash out able CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 2854552383

Is that really what you wanted to say?
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:18 am

TheZebraCrossing wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:
TheZebraCrossing wrote:That the board is run by evil dictators CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 4228682415

edit:
oh wait you said secret CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 2854552383

Nah! They're well intentioned, just misguided. Letting Baker back time after time shows they're well intentioned but not banning him permanently shows they're misguided. It's Baker who's the evil one and it looks as if the evil is rubbing off by association. Won't be long before that stain is no longer wash out able CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 2854552383

scratch
TheZebraCrossing
TheZebraCrossing
Academy Player
User Points : 129
Posting Flair : 20

PostTheZebraCrossing Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:24 am

Judge dRed wrote:
TheZebraCrossing wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:

edit:

scratch

Well it doesn't sound like it makes sense to me? well i don't know, guess i'll just go... coat
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:34 am

That baldy twat TLG isn't actually bald, but has see through hair.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 am

Bans are only permanent if you're not adverse to a bit or red or not addicted to the colour blue.
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:45 am

Banning people on forums is wrong just because people disagree. The amount of times I got called a WUM or whatever just for being controversial was annoying. I feel sorry for Gareth when he gets blasted for that. The only thing annoys me with him is that he spams as well like he did this board. If he doesn't do that then he doesn't bother me even if his posts are controversial. Controversy is one of the things that keeps a forum community going because it encourages debate from those opposing the OP's opinions. I've had debates on here and if I get proved wrong on something I reevaluate the opinion and construct a new one with new found information i've been provided. i.e. learning. Im not going to ask for a ban of anyone who disagrees or proves me wrong. The only time I think bans are necessary are for constantly posting explicit material, constant abuse and spamming.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 am

Kim Bo-Kyung wrote:Banning people on forums is wrong just because people disagree. The amount of times I got called a WUM or whatever just for being controversial was annoying. I feel sorry for Gareth when he gets blasted for that. The only thing annoys me with him is that he spams as well like he did this board. If he doesn't do that then he doesn't bother me even if his posts are controversial. Controversy is one of the things that keeps a forum community going because it encourages debate from those opposing the OP's opinions. I've had debates on here and if I get proved wrong on something I reevaluate the opinion and construct a new one with new found information i've been provided. i.e. learning. Im not going to ask for a ban of anyone who disagrees or proves me wrong. The only time I think bans are necessary are for constantly posting explicit material, constant abuse and spamming.

Completely agree, football discussion would get real boring if everyone agreed with you all the time. As long as its done properly I'm all for someone disagreeing with me. Afterall football is a game where it's tactics are very personal opinion based - there isn't one tactic better than anything else, so everyone interprets what they think works differently.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:43 am

I'm going to be controversial for a change and request that this thread be pulled.

Obviously, there has been some immature spiteful comments being directed towards RBB from the other board and there is a temptation to retaliate.

To me this board is about accepting everyone as they are and not getting involved in the petty squabbling and back biting that ruined CCMB.

Rise above it and move on, I say.......... CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 1525230823
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:58 am

This thread has been closed in acceptance of The Devils Advocate's stand of which I agree with. If you would for some reason like this thread reopened then please PM a moderator. Lets focus on the football. CCMB and the secrets they don't want you to know - Page 2 833362651

Thanks.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum