Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't know if I can reveal why yet but you'll have to take my word for it, he just is RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 3210875682 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 3210875682 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 3210875682 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 833362651 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 833362651 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 833362651

Albany Blue
Albany Blue
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1075
Posting Flair : 130

PostAlbany Blue Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 pm

I might ask Carl to see if he knows what going on coat
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Having partied to sunrise this morning with one of the directors of the club I was told that this MB had not gone unnoticed by the heirarchy of CCFC who appreciated the common sense attitude of it's founders and readers. This loyalty will be rewarded by leaking confidential information to the MB at least one hour before any official announcement and the name of players likely to come to us 24 hrs before any medical though the names will be in anagram form.

RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 1525230823
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Judge dRed wrote:Having partied to sunrise this morning with one of the directors of the club I was told that this MB had not gone unnoticed by the heirarchy of CCFC who appreciated the common sense attitude of it's founders and readers. This loyalty will be rewarded by leaking confidential information to the MB at least one hour before any official announcement and the name of players likely to come to us 24 hrs before any medical though the names will be in anagram form.

I'd like to announce that the club has signed a new player by the name of ssemi.

Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:Having partied to sunrise this morning with one of the directors of the club I was told that this MB had not gone unnoticed by the heirarchy of CCFC who appreciated the common sense attitude of it's founders and readers. This loyalty will be rewarded by leaking confidential information to the MB at least one hour before any official announcement and the name of players likely to come to us 24 hrs before any medical though the names will be in anagram form.

I'd like to announce that the club has signed a new player by the name of ssemi.

That's got to be a defender built like a truck RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 4228682415
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:01 am

I had a ssemi on last night.

coat
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2711
Posting Flair : 80

PostBigREDbird Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:58 am

I can confirm Rhys is a legend.

No other forum comes close!
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:07 am

Wayne S wrote:Due to a bug going round the cast, this performance of "The Thread" will see the part of Annis played by Colonel Cardiffi and Carl will be played by an up and coming star, Rhys. RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 4228682415

RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 692773407 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 692773407
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 am

The Lad wrote:RED SINCE 2012

Apologies for the anonymous nature of this message, which will be my one and only post on this subject. Please be assured that the information contained herein is genuine and now this is out in the open, direct questions need to be asked of our forum.

Now that the curtain has come down on Cardiff's season, there is some very important news that everyone needs to be made aware of. In recent weeks, deals have been agreed with RB's largest posters, which paves the way for Cardiffi to take full control of the forum during the summer. Bankrolled by Vincent Tan, Cardiffi will be provided with a war chest to take RBMB to the Internet's biggest sites, board expansion plans will go ahead and a multi-million pound server will be built. All this may sound like everything we have been waiting for, but there is one bitter pill to swallow. RBMB is about to be completely re-branded in a manner whuch goes against a century of our history.

RBMB will be purple next season. The eggplant will become the major emblem on the club badge and the forum will literally turn purple. This change has been ordered by Vincent Tan and a purple main forum and green spin off have already been agreed for next season. Rhys intends to announce these changes over the next few days.

The investment into RBMB by the Malaysians over the last two years has been very welcome and almost certainly saved us from going into administration. It now seems that they are ready to take the next step and assume full control, but intend riding roughshod over our identity and changing our forum into something none of us will recognise or be able to identify with.

RBMB has been red since 2012. We started and competed for posters in those colours, we are the Redbluebirds. A huge part of our identity, history and tradition are bound up in the colours, badge and nickname of the club.

The Malysians MUST NOT be allowed to proceed with these plans and destroy decades of history and tradition. There may be some posters that say so what, it doesn't matter what colour we play in as long as the forum is progressing. Well if that is the case, just why do they want to change our identity? It smacks of a lack of knowledge of what a forum consists of and begs the question of what other changes are planned?

What's next? A change of name? Will we become the Purple Beetroots? Hasn't the example of the local rugby club changing its colours, badge, nickname and ground yet losing its identity and much of its fanbase taught us anything?

These plans have pressed ahead without any consultation. Mr Tan, we are glad to have you involved with our forum, but not at the expense of our history. RedIsTheWay aired similar ideas but ultimately listened when the forum's support objected en masse.

Rhys, as a man we can trust on the current board of directors, we need you to publically condemn these plans. G-Ster, you have united the fans behind you this season and as man who knows of the importance of tradition at football clubs, we need you to speak out and impress upon our investors that these plans need to be nipped in the bud before it's too late. To the local press, the new Labour led Cardiff Council and our local MP's and AM's, we need you to use whatever influence you can wield to ensure that the traditions of the RBMB are upheld.

Now is the time for the various supporters groups, rival messageboards and Cardiff fans from all walks of life to unite and ask Cardiffi and co. to come clean about their plans. They need to understand in no uncertain terms that we will not support a re-branded RBMB, no matter what the consequences may be. I would rather support my forum floundering in boredom rather than a forum I no longer recognise as my own. RBMB posters post in red/blue, we are the Redbluebirds.

After sleeping on it, I'm really OK with this. I hear purple is lucky in Papau New Guinea and with beetroots as our emblem it would be good to tap that large vegetarian market. RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 3 635981802

Go Mauvebirds!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum