Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't know if I can reveal why yet but you'll have to take my word for it, he just is RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 3210875682 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 3210875682 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 3210875682 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 833362651 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 833362651 RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 833362651

Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:31 am

Holy Crap! In other irrelevant news, I think I just found my perfect smiley.

RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 Qdraw

My Cowboy fetish goes on.

Arkay "Brokeback" v2.0
Biguba
Biguba
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 517
Posting Flair : 130

PostBiguba Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:33 am

Thanks for the update. Who's signing for us? I know you can't tell LOL
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 am

Rhys wrote:
RedIsTheWay wrote:I love this thread because in the title there is a subtle use of swearing but at the same time I love Rhys so much that I dont care about moderating it. RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 692773407

I love this forum and every member on it for making my job an easy one. RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 1525230823

This somehow feels appropriate for our (clearly drunken love in)

Circle of life I get it has Joe Mason eaten Kenny Miller as he is weak and infirm and can no longer hunt with the pack.... For the record I still believe in Kenny
The Lad
The Lad
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1275
Posting Flair : 100

PostThe Lad Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:21 am

RED SINCE 2012

Apologies for the anonymous nature of this message, which will be my one and only post on this subject. Please be assured that the information contained herein is genuine and now this is out in the open, direct questions need to be asked of our forum.

Now that the curtain has come down on Cardiff's season, there is some very important news that everyone needs to be made aware of. In recent weeks, deals have been agreed with RB's largest posters, which paves the way for Cardiffi to take full control of the forum during the summer. Bankrolled by Vincent Tan, Cardiffi will be provided with a war chest to take RBMB to the Internet's biggest sites, board expansion plans will go ahead and a multi-million pound server will be built. All this may sound like everything we have been waiting for, but there is one bitter pill to swallow. RBMB is about to be completely re-branded in a manner whuch goes against a century of our history.

RBMB will be purple next season. The eggplant will become the major emblem on the club badge and the forum will literally turn purple. This change has been ordered by Vincent Tan and a purple main forum and green spin off have already been agreed for next season. Rhys intends to announce these changes over the next few days.

The investment into RBMB by the Malaysians over the last two years has been very welcome and almost certainly saved us from going into administration. It now seems that they are ready to take the next step and assume full control, but intend riding roughshod over our identity and changing our forum into something none of us will recognise or be able to identify with.

RBMB has been red since 2012. We started and competed for posters in those colours, we are the Redbluebirds. A huge part of our identity, history and tradition are bound up in the colours, badge and nickname of the club.

The Malysians MUST NOT be allowed to proceed with these plans and destroy decades of history and tradition. There may be some posters that say so what, it doesn't matter what colour we play in as long as the forum is progressing. Well if that is the case, just why do they want to change our identity? It smacks of a lack of knowledge of what a forum consists of and begs the question of what other changes are planned?

What's next? A change of name? Will we become the Purple Beetroots? Hasn't the example of the local rugby club changing its colours, badge, nickname and ground yet losing its identity and much of its fanbase taught us anything?

These plans have pressed ahead without any consultation. Mr Tan, we are glad to have you involved with our forum, but not at the expense of our history. RedIsTheWay aired similar ideas but ultimately listened when the forum's support objected en masse.

Rhys, as a man we can trust on the current board of directors, we need you to publically condemn these plans. G-Ster, you have united the fans behind you this season and as man who knows of the importance of tradition at football clubs, we need you to speak out and impress upon our investors that these plans need to be nipped in the bud before it's too late. To the local press, the new Labour led Cardiff Council and our local MP's and AM's, we need you to use whatever influence you can wield to ensure that the traditions of the RBMB are upheld.

Now is the time for the various supporters groups, rival messageboards and Cardiff fans from all walks of life to unite and ask Cardiffi and co. to come clean about their plans. They need to understand in no uncertain terms that we will not support a re-branded RBMB, no matter what the consequences may be. I would rather support my forum floundering in boredom rather than a forum I no longer recognise as my own. RBMB posters post in red/blue, we are the Redbluebirds.
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 989
Posting Flair : 110

PostDr_Socks Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 am

RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 3874419067 but read it in more than {morgan freeman} speech its mores inspiring.

JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

I read this in Freemans voice and then added 'Thats my view on the rebranding, Lots of love, More Than Freeman'

RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 692773407
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:34 am

This leak is not how I wanted the news to come out but it's out there now so I'd better address the issues.

1. I'll need a large stetson hat while I'm riding roughshod over this forum.
2. Beetroot is not only good for you but also has the added benefit of turning both your gums and wee a pleasing shade of burgundy. This, I'm sure we can all agree is the way of the future.
3. Anyone that has lost their identity over these changes can visit http://www.identitytheft.org.uk/ to seek advice.
4. The war chest is a very nice one, made from vintage antique oak by French carvers in the 17th century. I'll be converting it into a bidet for use in my office shitter.

That is all. Welcome to the new regime.
RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 3210875682
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:34 am

Monty you c*nt... But secretly I knew all this was all too good to be true
Officer Crabtree
Officer Crabtree
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1306
Posting Flair : 124

PostOfficer Crabtree Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:35 pm

It's not an interview with Ridsdale is it?
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Officer Crabtree wrote:It's not an interview with Ridsdale is it?

Now that was a let down. Just to clarify, I do not know any secret info about the club or have any exclusive information/interview lined up. Just some potentially interesting news about the actual forum. This forum is not going to become like the other one.
Wayne S
Wayne S
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 222
Posting Flair : 80

PostWayne S Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Due to a bug going round the cast, this performance of "The Thread" will see the part of Annis played by Colonel Cardiffi and Carl will be played by an up and coming star, Rhys. RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 4228682415
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:59 pm

I'll believe anything I'm told to believe RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 2925389657
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:00 pm

I've been on 'tender hooks' all night... What with the news and the large bag of Nazi Crank I haven't slept a wink
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Rhys wrote:
Officer Crabtree wrote:It's not an interview with Ridsdale is it?

Now that was a let down. Just to clarify, I do not know any secret info about the club or have any exclusive information/interview lined up. Just some potentially interesting news about the actual forum. This forum is not going to become like the other one.

It's going to be able to sniff out any "better dead than red" poster and ban them before they've typed their first sentence? RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 4228682415
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Effing Ell this is great news RHYS IS AN EFFING LEGEND!!! - Page 2 833362651
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum