Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Disclaimer for the new guys - I am an English Cardiff City fan, and in their thread I will be discussing England. Alternative nationality threads are available.

So...the commentary team have done it again. Neymar has a bad game, and straight away they are saying 'Neymar can't score against England'. You know the last man they said that about? Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and I can assure you most England fans are still attending counciling to come to grips with his brutal rape of us only a few months ago.

So, at some point I reckon England are going to collide with brazil in the World Cup. And then Neymar will probably tear us a new one. But by how many? Two? Three? Twenty Seven?

Please trust me when I say this - most England fans aren't that arrogant and don't think we're now going to win the World Cup because of one friendly. Most of the blame for that prejudice lies squarely in the hands of Adrian Chiles and other commentating cronies.

R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 7195
Posting Flair : 490

PostR-DONO Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:22 am

Biffa wrote:Wales will win beating England 4-0 in the final World Cup Prediction - Page 2 833362651

This depends which World Cup final you're alluding to. I've heard we're nailed on to win the World Cup in choir singing. I got sauces.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 am

R-DONO wrote:
Biffa wrote:Wales will win beating England 4-0 in the final World Cup Prediction - Page 2 833362651

This depends which World Cup final you're alluding to. I've heard we're nailed on to win the World Cup in choir singing. I got sauces.

While on the other hand, if its elephant polo you're talking about England will brush Wales aside without even glancing at them. Partly because England last time I checked were champions two tournaments running, but mostly because Wales don't have a team.
R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostR-DONO Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:46 am

Red614 wrote:
R-DONO wrote:

While on the other hand, if its elephant polo you're talking about England will brush Wales aside without even glancing at them. Partly because England last time I checked were champions two tournaments running, but mostly because Wales don't have a team.

In which case would anyone like to join my Welsh elephant polo team? You'll have to provide your own elephant.
Biffa
Biffa
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 496
Posting Flair : 50

PostBiffa Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:51 am

R-DONO wrote:
Red614 wrote:
R-DONO wrote:

In which case would anyone like to join my Welsh elephant polo team? You'll have to provide your own elephant.

Does John Merrick Count?
R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostR-DONO Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:58 am

Biffa wrote:
R-DONO wrote:
Red614 wrote:
R-DONO wrote:

Does John Merrick Count?

World Cup Prediction - Page 2 692773407 World Cup Prediction - Page 2 2294057153
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:59 am

can't stand them. if i ever think of a good thing to say will let you know
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:41 am

Switzerland are the current World Elephant Polo champions. They beat UAE in extra time.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum