Euros - England vs France

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BrumBlue

PostBrumBlue Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 am

Hi everyone, my first post on here....looks pretty empty at the moment.lol...although to be fair you have only just opened up shop.

OT - Did anyone else watch the England game, obviously living in England now so it's hard to miss it. What did you think?

I thought they played an extremely boring, rigid game - especially the 2nd half - it was just boring. It was 31c though tbf...

Anyways, how far do you think England are going to get? My guess is that they'll just miss out on the quarters....
Crayon
Academy Player
User Points : 4
Posting Flair : 0

PostCrayon Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 am

Strange question for a new CCFC board IMO - just getting the ball rolling I guess...

Personally, I'm gonna support England in the Euros but I don't think they are gonna get anyway near the quarter finals IMO....Maybe one day, we can actually support Wales in a major tournament! 👍
ohitsdenny
Academy Player
User Points : 10
Posting Flair : 0

Postohitsdenny Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:08 am

They may actually do okay. I reckon scrape through the group stage. a win v Sweden and a draw v Ukraine.
They re doing a chelsea at the moment and look hard to beat but I dont think the quality is there to beat either spain / italy unless its 0-0 and penalties
Goodnight
Goodnight
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 560
Posting Flair : 40

PostGoodnight Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 am

Think England will have enough to get through one of the weaker groups but think its Spain/Italy (if it goes to form) in the quarters so that will be game over. Unfortunately :getmycoat:
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum