Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:05 am

Woo!

A very exciting summer just got more interesting!
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:30 am

Yes, indeed. I forgot all about this, being so p*ssed off with City losing the 2-goal lead today.

Wales are playing Slovakia at Bordeaux, so that is a possibility for me. Everywhere else is too far away.
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:33 am

Hmmmm
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:34 am

Booked all my hotels within an hour of the draw being made. Wales and England will meet at Euro 2016 1525230823

TDA - I have three 'rest days' to spend between Bordeaux and Lens and then one more coming back down south to Toulouse. Any cities or towns you would recommend?

Paris is in the perfect location, but hotels are north of £400 a night.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:00 am

*** G L O V E S *** wrote:Booked all my hotels within an hour of the draw being made.  Wales and England will meet at Euro 2016 1525230823

TDA - I have three 'rest days' to spend between Bordeaux and Lens and then one more coming back down south to Toulouse. Any cities or towns you would recommend?

Coming up the west coast from Bordeaux, Royan is a lively resort, La Rochelle a lovely port, but not sure whether very much for the younger generation. Head towards Paris and Poitiers is a big university city. Good night life there as you would expect. Tours and Le Mans are supposed to be okay as well. Don't know the area further north, sorry.

It all depends what you are looking for, but you won't go far wrong anywhere at that time of year......more bars, cafés, restaurants than you can shake a stick at.

Going south again, then Angouleme is a very nice olde worlde town.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:17 am

TDA wrote:
*** G L O V E S *** wrote:Booked all my hotels within an hour of the draw being made.  Wales and England will meet at Euro 2016 1525230823

Coming up the west coast from Bordeaux, Royan is a lively resort, La Rochelle a lovely port, but not sure whether very much for the younger generation.  Head towards Paris and Poitiers is a big university city.  Good night life there as you would expect.  Tours and Le Mans are supposed to be okay as well.  Don't know the area further north, sorry.

It all depends what you are looking for, but you won't go far wrong anywhere at that time of year......more bars, cafés, restaurants than you can shake a stick at.

Going south again, then Angouleme is a very nice olde worlde town.

Le Mans and Tours are two places I've looked into. Poitiers sounds good, too - will check that out Wales and England will meet at Euro 2016 1525230823
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum