We, the fans, collectively stated that we would rather blue than Tan's money...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:56 am

With a firesale of squad assets looking increasingly likely in the summer, and with players on high wages being shipped out on loan, is everyone still happy with the arrangement?

I feel like saying to some of the more surprised fans that this is happening, Tan was very clear. Investment comes at the price of playing in red. We can't have the cake and eat it.

maisie'sdad
maisie'sdad
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1710
Posting Flair : 40

Postmaisie'sdad Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:36 am

well they wanted to be blue, now they are so they have to take the s**t that comes. having said that, those, like me, that were happy in red are being plastered with the same s**t. fucking anoyed
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:21 am

The line of the club is that the economies had to be made this season, come what may and, to be fair, it looks like that decision was made just after Ole's departure and well before any indication of a return to blue.

I think there was some really crap accounting going on and when the financial implications of Ole & Malky's dealings were finally appreciated, it crippled the ambition of the club.

I don't buy into your argument on this one Rhys and, Dave, I don't think you should hold too much against the anti-red brigade. This goes far beyond that irritation, so far as Tan is concerned.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:06 am

Yep - the cost cutting was happening regardless of whether we were going to play in blue or red. By reverting back to our traditional colours Tan found a way of bringing in some valuable additional revenue.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:36 pm

I'm sorry, but that's just a ridiculous comment to make. The cost cutting began before the conversion back to blue, and I still feel that was done in an attempt to stop us boycotting as the season fell apart and Tan kept breaking down our assets.

To claim that the reduction in our teams qualities is solely because we are blue is just deliberate hate mongering, and have we not seen enough of that sh*t already these last two years? You as well Dave keep telling us how shrewd a businessman you think Tan is - why the hell do you suddenly think he has made such a petty decision to win a grudge then when you have called us stupid for that in the past? Because it now fits your own inexplicably anti blue campaign?
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi Red, quite a rant......married life not agreeing with you...... We,  the fans, collectively stated that we would rather blue than Tan's money... 692773407
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:14 pm

TDA wrote:Hi Red, quite a rant......married life not agreeing with you...... We,  the fans, collectively stated that we would rather blue than Tan's money... 692773407

How did you know? Day one back to normality and I'm in a mood due to the fact I can't find the scales to start my post honeymoon diet because the mother in law has took it in her wisdom to tidy (read - just move everything around so I can't find anything) while we were away We,  the fans, collectively stated that we would rather blue than Tan's money... 692773407
maisie'sdad
maisie'sdad
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1710
Posting Flair : 40

Postmaisie'sdad Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:06 am

My mother-in-law thought she could interfere, soon found out she was not in her own house
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTyrion Tannister Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:41 am

maisie'sdad wrote:My mother-in-law thought she could interfere, soon found out she was not in her own house

I think that's the most sinister sounding thing you've ever come out with Dave... We,  the fans, collectively stated that we would rather blue than Tan's money... 692773407
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 am

maisie'sdad wrote:My mother-in-law thought she could interfere, soon found out she was not in her own house

I actually like my mother in law.... at least she will remember me in her will We,  the fans, collectively stated that we would rather blue than Tan's money... 692773407
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum