Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:42 am

Just read about the goal kick incident in tonight's game . It sounds like a bit of a blunder from our number two - and it is not his first mistake he has made recently either!

In fact, when I think about it - has he actually kept a clean sheet yet? In my view he has let in a lot of soft goals and is a liability. We've been spoiled in having Marshall, but as the old saying goes - good goalkeepers do not grow in trees!
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Moore is good enough at this level. In some ways he is better than Marshall, who is a great shot stopper, but very average in commanding his area.
maisie'sdad
maisie'sdad
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1710
Posting Flair : 40

Postmaisie'sdad Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:19 pm

chatting to a friend of mine at the match and he is a qualified fl referee, he is quite adamant that you are not allowed to impede the goalkeeper and if you stand in front of him then you are not allowed to move. he did so the goal had to be disallowed.
coming to the conclusion that moore is not as good as some make out

Last edited by maisie'sdad on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:29 pm

I've put a stream of Moore's cock up on the match day thread.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTDA Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:07 am

It's all part of the learning process, just like Marshall at Chelsea last season. You can be sure that Moore won't do that again.

Looking at the clip, I'm with Slumdog Snr here and can't see why the goal should have been disallowed. As for booking Wilson, all I can say that it was Lee Mason, so.......... Moore is very ropey!  3392635135

I can remember a debate on here about whether clubs should be able to sue match officials for incomptent decison making. Howe is disputing the decision, but although the final score can't be altered, it will be interesting to see what might happen should B'mouth fall a point or two short of the automatic places.
maisie'sdad
maisie'sdad
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1710
Posting Flair : 40

Postmaisie'sdad Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:21 pm

at the end of the season you end up ehere you derserve to be as it all evens itself out
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTDA Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:44 pm

maisie'sdad wrote:at the end of the season you end up ehere you derserve to be as it all evens itself out

To me that has always smacked of leaving everything to chance. Given the amount of money that is at stake for gaining or not gaining promotion, I think we should have real time video technology in the game. It works well in rugby and doesn't create that much of a disruption.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum