Would a meeting have been called

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleve van Leef
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 6741
Posting Flair : 180

PostCleve van Leef Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:44 am

If, we were still in the PL, if the side were producing decent football and in a realistic position for promotion?

You can bet your bottom dollar a meeting wouldn't have been arranged, because majority of fan base would not be up in arms about the rebrand.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:01 am

I think I see what you are trying to say!

If the on pitch progress was as good as, say, Swansea's, then there would have been far more contentment amongst supporters and I really do think it is the team's performance that is the main area of concern to most fans, not the colour of the shirt.

Certain "key supporters" have taken advantage of the unreast to once again promote the case against the rebrand and the whole situation has spiralled downwards. In years gone by they would have been called "agents provocateurs".

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:45 am

I have to agree with u there TDA certain people from another forum we wont mention names Would a meeting have been called 692773407

Can't believe there luck, we play s**t, let's all throw toys out of pram, complain about rebrand and boycott a fa cup match no one was really bothered about.. .unless of course it was a Prem team, which as of course led to this meeting
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:52 am

Again, reading elsewhere, it seems that it is Ken Choo who has pressed for this meeting, not Vincent Tan.

Choo & Dalman, being in the UK, are at the sharp end and hopefully the plan is to gather the supporters' feelings from an organised meeting (and by email) and then present them to VT. Once again, the heresay is that they have been pressing VT for a change back to blue since relegation, but he won't be moved.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum