View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:06 am

for people to question solksjaers ability (I can see there point but should be given time)

Also the tan out brigade has started It Hasn't Taken Long 692773407
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:12 am

Ignore them, they are idiots..........but, neverheless, this is a result that does worry me!
mattswolves
mattswolves
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 398
Posting Flair : 20

Postmattswolves Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:27 am

Tans Tache wrote:for people to question solksjaers ability (I can see there point but should be given time)

Ole can only put the best players out who are available to him. Awful time in the season to lose Mutch and Medel but I suppose that's what the squad is for.
The players blew it today, all their goals came from us losing the ball, simply with some of our players inability to pass the ball. Taylor for one should not be picked again he offered nothing today and is no where near good enough at this level.
I haven't looked on the other boards yet but can imagine the mayhem. Today our fans were useless, to busy again getting wrapped up in this we'll always be blue crap rather than supporting the players on the pitch. They are just as much to blame as the players.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 am

mattswolves wrote:
Tans Tache wrote:for people to question solksjaers ability (I can see there point but should be given time)

Ole can only put the best players out who are available to him. Awful time in the season to lose Mutch and Medel but I suppose that's what the squad is for.
The players blew it today, all their goals came from us losing the ball,  simply with some of our players inability to pass the ball. Taylor for one should not be picked again he offered nothing today and is no where near good enough at this level.
I haven't looked on the other boards yet but can imagine the mayhem. Today our fans were useless, to busy again getting wrapped up in this we'll always be blue crap rather than supporting the players on the pitch. They are just as much to blame as the players.  

Being a bit silly going that far. Football players are supposedly professionals, because that multimillion pound salary they earn should allow them to ignore what's going on in the crowd. But regardless of whether they heard it or not. You can't say losing a match is the fans fault. Besides, fans all pointing fingers at each other isn't going to really help anything either.
mattswolves
mattswolves
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 398
Posting Flair : 20

Postmattswolves Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:08 am

Red614 wrote:
mattswolves wrote:

The players blew it today, all their goals came from us losing the ball,  simply with some of our players inability to pass the ball. Taylor for one should not be picked again he offered nothing today and is no where near good enough at this level.

Being a bit silly going that far. Football players are supposedly professionals, because that multimillion pound salary they earn should allow them to ignore what's going on in the crowd. But regardless of whether they heard it or not. You can't say losing a match is the fans fault. Besides, fans all pointing fingers at each other isn't going to really help anything either.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is this should be a team effort from the management to the players and the fans. If the fans aren't on board and are not fully supporting the team then I believe that will be reflected partly in the players performance. Today was like a love in between some of ours and Hull's fans. So yes I do believe the fans are to blame as well as they need to fully get behind the team.
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:03 am

The exodus began after the third goal and increased dramatically after the fourth.
Must have been under 10,000 left at the final whistle.

If it's all about winning, why not go and support one of the top four teams?

Even more brain dead comments than usual being shouted in 'encouragement' today.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum