Might want to sit down before reading this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 pm

To summarise -

- Malky is taking Tan to court for millions because he is refusing to pay off his contract

- Solskjaer interest has apparently gone cold

- PAUL INCE is apparently the new favourite

- And the only good news - Paul Ince coming could see Tom Ince follow him relatively cheaply

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cardiff-sack-malky-mackay-court-2967981#ixzz2orNw6DoX
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Red614 wrote:To summarise -

- Malky is taking Tan to court for millions because he is refusing to pay off his contract

- Solskjaer interest has apparently gone cold

- PAUL INCE is apparently the new favourite

- And the only good news - Paul Ince coming could see Tom Ince follow him relatively cheaply

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cardiff-sack-malky-mackay-court-2967981#ixzz2orNw6DoX

I'm not bothered about OGS...he's untried at ths level. The Ince thing doesn't surprise me entirely.....
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:06 am

Somewhat unproven yes, but Solskjaer is a man that Alex Ferguson reckons is good enough to one day take the reins of one of the top four in the country. He took the job on Molde from Fergusons recommendation as a low pressure job where he can begin to develop his own style. He did that well, winning the league consecutively and also winning a cup.

Alex Ferguson has upmost faith that he's the real deal, and there's no better man in English football that's as good at what he does as him. The only worry would be he could be a short term appointment - the likes of Chelsea or Spurs might eye him up when they are inevitably looking for a new manager in a couple of years.
Blueminati
Blueminati
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 622
Posting Flair : 50

PostBlueminati Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:34 am

I'd rather Ince than OGS to be honest if it means Tom Ince coming. I think Ince is the type of spark on the left wing we need to really hurt and punish teams. Him on Noone on either flank is really appealing to me. He'll also work hard for his dad because he'll want a big move to Liverpool or Manchester United etc in the future. I think its a great idea.

OGS is unproven and whilst I would be willing to give him a go, its sort of like taking a managerial Cornelius and throwing him in? Would it be another failure? Ince has played in England and has managed in England. He is also going to have solid contacts in England and is respected. OGS will of course have good links but will they be in England or people in power? Its good having links to Ferguson but he has not got the final say at United anymore. I'd rather Ince and take Tom in January.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 am

Ferguson also thought Eric Djemba-Djemba was the real deal... coat
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum