Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:31 am

Apart from the obvious gain in points an confidence there might even be the possibility of potential new signings viewing us in a slightly different light now. Suddenly, we might seem that bit more appealing than we were after the West Ham-no-show.The Double-Edged Sword of Victory 2294057153 

On the downside, our players suddenly might be that bit more appealing to the high-rolling predators of the division - Kimbo in particular. I've got a terrible feeling in my water that Arsenal might come sniffing around him and it's a feeling that won't go away no matter how many tablets I take. I'm sure Malky won't want to sell but who could blame a player for wanting to move to a Chumpions League club? Sad 
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 am

Yes, Kim just needs to play crap until September at least to avoid the disaster out would be to lose him... this probably explains why he chose to be selfish at the the west ham game and not to pass to Bellamy who was through and open. Yes, that's it. To stop Arsenal from trying to sign him, he took one for the team really. Thank you kimbo kyung!
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:00 am

I'm not sure Kimbo has shown enough for someone to offer enough to prize him from us. Tan has his Eastern vision and Kimbo is integral to it.
DrewBlue
DrewBlue
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 912
Posting Flair : 70

PostDrewBlue Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:11 am

I see your point and it's certainly busier this week than last but surely Bo-Kyung would be a bit of a desperation buy for Arsenal? The players that they can conceivably sign would be far higher rated than Kim and that's saying nothing bad against the lad.

We must keep the unit together mind.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:11 am

Kamuza wrote:I'm not sure Kimbo has shown enough for someone to offer enough to prize him from us. Tan has his Eastern vision and Kimbo is integral to it.
I ruddy hope not. It's been a weird sensation that City haven't been a selling club ever since Tan came on board. Before it was always a case of when would the talent bugger off, now, it feels more along the lines of only if Malky decides to sell.

The times they are a changin'... :bounce: 
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:31 pm

I'd be surprised if Kim was tempted to leave already. We know he saw us as a stepping stone, but he is stilll finding his feet, so far as western living is concerned but, nevertheless, he really looked "one of the lads" on Sunday.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum