View previous topic View next topic Go down

JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Fri May 31, 2013 12:40 am

http://www.theninianstand.co.uk/

If you wish to be a member leave your name below please. Im doing it this way to stop spam and idiotic comments ruining the true cause of this.

I will add a members page with the names of people who are members and support the compromise group. If you wish to remain anonymous just say so and I will add your forum username instead. It would be helpful if we could all add our real names to give this cause a true backing.

I believe this is the only true way forward of getting change and the more supporters the better. Over 400 signatures on the petition was brilliant and thanks to those that signed.

Thank you!
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri May 31, 2013 2:44 am

Looks like this group is no longer needed as the club has backed down.
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend

PostJB Fri May 31, 2013 3:29 am

Rhys wrote:Looks like this group is no longer needed as the club has backed down.

Next objective is new badge for the 2014/2015 season Rhys. Im all for red but I do believe a more professional badge should be selected and not one done by Barrie. Apparently he designed the badge. This will again be done in a professional capacity.

:cup:
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Fri May 31, 2013 4:02 am

Jon Snow wrote:
Rhys wrote:Looks like this group is no longer needed as the club has backed down.

Next objective is new badge for the 2014/2015 season Rhys. Im all for red but I do believe a more professional badge should be selected and not one done by Barrie. Apparently he designed the badge. This will again be done in a professional capacity.

Nice! A smart looking badge might just make us all feel better, especially in our first Champions League year... The Ninian Stand Compromise Group 4228682415
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Fri May 31, 2013 4:36 am

it would appear that your aims are similar to kcb or have they gone though their monthly seasonal change?
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend

PostJB Fri May 31, 2013 5:46 am

davewebber65 wrote:it would appear that your aims are similar to kcb or have they gone though their monthly seasonal change?

No my aims are nothing like KCB's and will never be. My next quests are a good relationship with the club and a nice professional modern badge for the new Premier League and one that will be more likely to appeal globally. Does that have to be the old badge? Nope. It could be a dragon based design similar to Karl Payne's.

I think returning to blue with a bluebird prominent badge is very unrealistic and ive not got time to chase lost causes and I doubt many others have. Its time we chased realistic aims and worked with the club to achieve them.

JB
Club Legend
Club Legend

PostJB Fri May 31, 2013 5:46 am

Arkay Dubya wrote:
Jon Snow wrote:

Nice! A smart looking badge might just make us all feel better, especially in our first Champions League year... The Ninian Stand Compromise Group 4228682415
Which is what we should have. I do think a lot of people were dismayed at the rebrand due to the lack of professionalism as well. I was most certainly. The badge looks awful tbh
R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 7195
Posting Flair : 490

PostR-DONO Fri May 31, 2013 6:00 am

Jon Snow wrote:
davewebber65 wrote:it would appear that your aims are similar to kcb or have they gone though their monthly seasonal change?

No my aims are nothing like KCB's and will never be. My next quests are a good relationship with the club and a nice professional modern badge for the new Premier League and one that will be more likely to appeal globally. Does that have to be the old badge? Nope. It could be a dragon based design similar to Karl Payne's.

I think returning to blue with a bluebird prominent badge is very unrealistic and ive not got time to chase lost causes and I doubt many others have. Its time we chased realistic aims and worked with the club to achieve them.

I don't see how this can be construed as similar to KCB. At no time does it mention a reversion to our old look. I just see a man trying to push for his team to become a more professional outfit.
Personally I applaud him.
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend

Postdavewebber65 Fri May 31, 2013 8:22 am

now if this does not look like an open charter for anus and ankles then i would like to know what is...........

Our long term aims are;
•encourage Cardiff City FC to work towards a compromise kit solution
•encourage Cardiff City FC to honour and respect the identity of the club
•to improve the relationship between the club and the fans

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Fri May 31, 2013 5:46 pm

davewebber65 wrote:
now if this does not look like an open charter for anus and ankles then i would like to know what is...........

Our long term aims are;
•encourage Cardiff City FC to work towards a compromise kit solution
•encourage Cardiff City FC to honour and respect the identity of the club
•to improve the relationship between the club and the fans

I don't understand. Are you trying to say those things would be bad?
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend

Postdavewebber65 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:40 am

not trying to say that at all. the point that i am trying to make albeit ineffectually is that as the "aims" could be embraced by kcb so easily is the new group a plant
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend

PostJB Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 am

davewebber65 wrote:not trying to say that at all. the point that i am trying to make albeit ineffectually is that as the "aims" could be embraced by kcb so easily is the new group a plant

No its not a plant. The whole reason it was set up was

1) to disassociate with KCB or other groups
2) to have different aims
3) to do so in a peaceful manner using a different approach

No offence but obvious troll is obvious. The group will never have the same aims as KCB. Its for a professional club, not a return to historical ways.

Red and black is back and that is an aim achieved. Happy with that, last years Championship winning kit back.

davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend

Postdavewebber65 Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:11 am

ok. point taken. sorry
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum