User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri May 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Who would u want,,,,

For Me its either

Harry Redknapp
Martin O Neill Or
Robero Di Matteo OK... Lets Say For Argument Sake Malky Left 635981802

twitter and facebook have gone absoloutley bonkers cos talksport ran eith the story of mm being approached... i always thought they have to get permission from chairman.. cant see tan letting mm go OK... Lets Say For Argument Sake Malky Left 4228682415

and i still stand by by theory mm aint leaving us

Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Fri May 10, 2013 10:02 pm

No, no, no to Harry Redknapp - he is the antithesis to everything Malky stands for and potentially ruin the club like he has so many others.

I'd gladly take the other two though.

This is all academic though as Malky is currently chained to the radiator in my basement - he ain't going anywhere OK... Lets Say For Argument Sake Malky Left 4228682415
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 pm

o'neill, can't stand a redknapp. besides he has too many skeletons in his closet
R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 7195
Posting Flair : 490

PostR-DONO Fri May 10, 2013 10:12 pm

No Redknapp, for Christ's sake!

O'Neill, Di Matteo, Martinez, Poyet (if they don't go up) would be on my list.
steve.western.52
steve.western.52
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 709
Posting Flair : 50

Poststeve.western.52 Sat May 11, 2013 12:47 am

Bring back Dave Jones....I feel he was hard done by.....watch the forum light up like an Napalm Xmas Tree
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Sat May 11, 2013 12:52 am

steve.western.52 wrote:Bring back Dave Jones....I feel he was hard done by.....watch the forum light up like an Napalm Xmas Tree

OK... Lets Say For Argument Sake Malky Left 692773407

I hear Chopra is being released by Ipswich too... coat
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Sat May 11, 2013 1:12 am

nickfantana
Academy Player
User Points : 185
Posting Flair : 30

Postnickfantana Sat May 11, 2013 2:01 am

I think DiMatteo would be a great hire for Cardiff and would really send the right sort of message. I also expect it may put Cardiff in play for some players that might not have considered the club previously, much like Laudrup at Swansea
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 am

I do think we should go for someone with pedigree. Martinez clearly won't be at Wigan next year judging by his post-match interview after the FA Cup final, and if he isn't at Everton, he would be ideal. When you see what he started at Swansea, and what he's done at Wigan, both times having minimal funds, it would be a good appointment. He's someone who puts in place structure and foundations and likes a good scouting network. Plus he likes attacking, flair filled football which may appease the fans. The defence might be neglected but I'd take 5-3 wins over 1-0's!
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 am

Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:I do think we should go for someone with pedigree. Martinez clearly won't be at Wigan next year judging by his post-match interview after the FA Cup final, and if he isn't at Everton, he would be ideal. When you see what he started at Swansea, and what he's done at Wigan, both times having minimal funds, it would be a good appointment. He's someone who puts in place structure and foundations and likes a good scouting network. Plus he likes attacking, flair filled football which may appease the fans. The defence might be neglected but I'd take 5-3 wins over 1-0's!

I'll agree with that...... beer
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 am

TDA wrote:
Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:I do think we should go for someone with pedigree. Martinez clearly won't be at Wigan next year judging by his post-match interview after the FA Cup final, and if he isn't at Everton, he would be ideal. When you see what he started at Swansea, and what he's done at Wigan, both times having minimal funds, it would be a good appointment. He's someone who puts in place structure and foundations and likes a good scouting network. Plus he likes attacking, flair filled football which may appease the fans. The defence might be neglected but I'd take 5-3 wins over 1-0's!

Have you got Roberto's number? I don't want to drive up North looking for him. It's all s**t over the bridge until you get to Scotland (although Glasgow is just a giant skip)
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Mon May 13, 2013 4:06 am

Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:
TDA wrote:

Have you got Roberto's number? I don't want to drive up North looking for him. It's all s**t over the bridge until you get to Scotland (although Glasgow is just a giant skip)

.....it's okay from Lancaster northwards.......once put the car on cruise control from there all the way to Glasgee........
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Mon May 13, 2013 4:36 am

Christ not O'Neill. If we have to lose Malky I'd be damned if we replace him with someone who plays even more defensive based football.

I'm not convinced Martinez would want us. You can say what you like about how much money we'll have, but the fact is we are going to enter the season as one of the favourites for relegation. I'm pretty sure Martinez has had quite enough of that sort of situation.
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Mon May 13, 2013 4:54 am

Maybe Solksjaer is ready to try managing in the Premier league. I don't want O'Neill. I think he's peaked as a manager. My worry is that Tan would either be seduced by a big but talentless name (Shearer) or try and broaden our appeal in the far east by appointing a Japanese unknown.
Phil Blue/Red
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1550
Posting Flair : 130

PostPhil Blue/Red Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 am

Red614 wrote:Christ not O'Neill. If we have to lose Malky I'd be damned if we replace him with someone who plays even more defensive based football.

I'm not convinced Martinez would want us. You can say what you like about how much money we'll have, but the fact is we are going to enter the season as one of the favourites for relegation. I'm pretty sure Martinez has had quite enough of that sort of situation.
I think he'd rather be with City in the Premier League than Wigan in the Championship.! It's not as if they're going to be favourites for a quick return!
The chance of building his own squad with more money than he's ever had before to spend on players might be too tempting to resist.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum