View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 am

It's official, my FIFA 13 Virtual pro is the new Velikonja.

Fresh from a loan season at Port Vale, in which we gained promotion and I personally scored 47 goals in 46 games and won player of the season, I returned to Cardiff City. There, Malky immediately tried to offload me on loan to other league 1 teams, but I stuck my heels in and refused every offer that came my way. Because of this Malky dropped me for the first five matches of the season. Eventually Maynard picked up a knock and I made my debut, in which I put a hat trick past Leicester City. Because of this I kept my place and I went in to hit blistering form, tallying 32 goals in just 17 games and scoring at least once in every game. Everything seemed fine.

...until January. I then got the message that Maynard's return to fitness (who had scored 0 in five games, compared to the 9 I scored in the same period) left me surplus to requirements, and I was transfer listed. I dug my heels in oncemore and refused to take the insult of bids being accepted from league 1 and low championship sides. Eventually though I realise I wasnt winning, and when an offer came through from premiership Newcastle, I packed my bags and moved on. It's now five games since I moved and I've made two appearances and one assist thus far. Cardiff have yet to win a game since I left.

I felt I needed to let this frustration out. MALKY OUT! 2925389657
Toast Boy
Toast Boy
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7697
Posting Flair : 830

PostToast Boy Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:02 am

Never mind all that. Is your virtual Malky playing the virtual Noone on the wing?
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:03 am

Are there any virtual polyester red scarves on the virtual pitch....
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7013
Posting Flair : 200

Postthewelshfella Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 am

Is there a virtual VT in the virtual stands or has he sold us because on our virtual blue balloons
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 am

Toast Boy wrote:Never mind all that. Is your virtual Malky playing the virtual Noone on the wing?
New signing Daniel Pranjic played regular left wing, Cowie played right normally. Conway, remarkably, was sold shortly after my return from loan. I thought this ruined the realism, until the next message was an invitation to his and Malky's wedding in the off season.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:23 am

Red614 wrote:
Toast Boy wrote:Never mind all that. Is your virtual Malky playing the virtual Noone on the wing?
New signing Daniel Pranjic played regular left wing, Cowie played right normally. Conway, remarkably, was sold shortly after my return from loan. I thought this ruined the realism, until the next message was an invitation to his and Malky's wedding in the off season.

MALKY OUT! 692773407

I would imagine The Don performed the ceremonials
Toast Boy
Toast Boy
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7697
Posting Flair : 830

PostToast Boy Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:24 am

Red614 wrote:

MALKY OUT! 692773407
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum