Anyone else noticed the influx of Swansea fans recently?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Not a bitter topic, at least not deliberately, more an observation.

I tend to park in roughly the same area of the car park every day in work. Many of the the other staff also do the same, so I come to recognise a lot of the cars around myself. This week, I've genuinely spotted at least ten examples of cars that have never displayed any sort of football memorabilia displaying Swansea bumper stickers, flags, and signs. Likewise, the Cardiff city window sign my car has displayed for years is receiving a lot more 'you've got some s**t on the back of your car' banter from people that have never, ever mentioned it before.

My defining point however comes from an overheard comment in the canteine. Just one line, but it was enough for my subconscious to start screaming 'KILL IT, KILL IT NOW' -

'Ive always supported Manchester United, but I've also started supporting Swansea since they got into the premiership'

Is this just me or the area I work in, or have others seen lots of jumping on the bandwagon?

davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 am

gyspy encampment south side of bristol, Anyone else noticed the influx of Swansea fans recently? - Page 2 692773407 i'm north

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum