View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kav1927
Kav1927
Academy Player
User Points : 5
Posting Flair : 0

PostKav1927 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Don't know how many will agree, but it would be great to be a part of a forum where I don't have to read bile from the Jacks. Surely if people are interested in the team from West Wales, they can go on one of their forums to read about them? I just think it would be refreshing to only read and communicate with fellow Cardiff City supporters.

badabing
badabing
Academy Player
User Points : 3

Postbadabing Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:39 am

RedIsTheWay wrote:
G-ster wrote:
badabing wrote:always good to have a bit of banter, so do you think Michael Laudrup is the biggest name ever to come into Welsh football?

Brilliant player in his heyday.
Recent managerial record is a bit dodgy, but did a decent job at Getafe a few years ago.

The biggest name related to Welsh football, Ryan Giggs. Second, Gareth Bale.

The biggest names to come into Welsh football, Craig Bellamy coming back on loan to us from Man City.

See how all 3 biggest names are related to us? Born and raised in the capital. Jack Free Zone? - Page 2 833362651 Jack Free Zone? - Page 2 833362651 Jack Free Zone? - Page 2 833362651

and they all went elsewhere to play football instead of playing for ccfc Wink
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 am

Kav1927 wrote:Don't know how many will agree, but it would be great to be a part of a forum where I don't have to read bile from the Jacks. Surely if people are interested in the team from West Wales, they can go on one of their forums to read about them? I just think it would be refreshing to only read and communicate with fellow Cardiff City supporters.

Great first post, straight into the zone laugh
Kav1927
Kav1927
Academy Player
User Points : 5

PostKav1927 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:42 am

•••••••™️ wrote:
Kav1927 wrote:Don't know how many will agree, but it would be great to be a part of a forum where I don't have to read bile from the Jacks. Surely if people are interested in the team from West Wales, they can go on one of their forums to read about them? I just think it would be refreshing to only read and communicate with fellow Cardiff City supporters.

Great first post, straight into the zone laugh

What does this mean?
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum