G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Courtesy of the Daily Mash

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/van-persie-keeps-crippled-version-of-self-in-attic-2013012156776

Robin van Persie has confirmed he has a withered, permanently-injured version of himself in his attic.

Manchester United’s self-assembly striker has gone 24 games without injury, beating his previous record by 23, thanks to a voodoo ritual that accompanied his £22.5m transfer.

The homunculus currently limping around the eaves of van Persie’s house appeared in a pentagram in the centre circle of Old Trafford, which hosts frequent cabalistic ceremonies to ensure the continued allegiance of Clive Tyldesley.

Van Persie said: “Every time I jump up and down, I hear a little whimper from the loft as another one of his toes snaps like a Ryvita. He’s got a pulled hamstring, broken ankle and collapsed spleen after I helped a friend move house. The day I leave United he’ll disappear in a pop of green smoke and every injury will transfer back to me at which point I will announce my retirement from inside an iron lung.”

The use of satanic doubles in football has grown in popularity, with Gareth Bale owning one that is shaped like a Weeble while John Terry’s loft contains a sensitive, humble man with a passion for multiculturalism.

While at Arsenal physios urged Arsene Wenger to summon a van Persie homunculus but the manager refused to pay £50 for a fresh goat.
Van Persie also confirmed that Sir Alex Ferguson visits the attic twice a week to call the creature a ‘ponce’.

Van Persie keeps crippled version of self in attic 692773407 Van Persie keeps crippled version of self in attic 692773407 Van Persie keeps crippled version of self in attic 692773407
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm

I bet Rudy has a tightrope walking 15 ball juggler in his attic
nugent
nugent
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 808
Posting Flair : 130

Postnugent Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Valley Trash wrote:I bet Rudy has a tightrope walking 15 ball juggler in his attic

i bet gavin rae is still stuck in his
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Jeeneeuss.

Van Persie keeps crippled version of self in attic 692773407 Van Persie keeps crippled version of self in attic 2294057153
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum