View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:31 am

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish u ALL (yes even you valley trash Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407) a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year,

Its been a bloody good few months since i signed up posted alot of worthless shite but i feel as though we have a cracking board, No sniping (as such - finger points at a certain orange bear avatar)

With City being top at Xmas, The promise of a marquee signing (apparently) is enough to make us over the moon, after years of watching us in div 3 standing in grange end in rain and getting thumped to the likes of chester city Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 how times have changed but its an amazing time to be a bluebird,

I do hope that towards end of january we can all meet for a few beers, Since rhys got pussywhipped into not attending his own forums xmas do, and Arkay was too busy working in a shopping centre as santas elf and valley trash had to help his ancient dad Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407

Anyway im starting to write a rediculous long post like Red...(but hey never change ya style of posts... they make sense even if mine r shite)

Peace be with ya and God bless Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 1525230823 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:43 am

Vinnie Tans Tache wrote:I would just like to take this opportunity to wish u ALL (yes even you valley trash Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407) a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year,

Its been a bloody good few months since i signed up posted alot of worthless shite but i feel as though we have a cracking board, No sniping (as such - finger points at a certain orange bear avatar)

With City being top at Xmas, The promise of a marquee signing (apparently) is enough to make us over the moon, after years of watching us in div 3 standing in grange end in rain and getting thumped to the likes of chester city Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 how times have changed but its an amazing time to be a bluebird,

I do hope that towards end of january we can all meet for a few beers, Since rhys got pussywhipped into not attending his own forums xmas do, and Arkay was too busy working in a shopping centre as santas elf and valley trash had to help his ancient dad Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407

Anyway im starting to write a rediculous long post like Red...(but hey never change ya style of posts... they make sense even if mine r shite)

Peace be with ya and God bless Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 1525230823 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407

That Winnie the Pooh is such a c**t.

And yes, I echo all your thoughts (which is frankly FRIGHTENING) and indeed am looking forward to some kind of RBMB-shaped do come January, where we will all realise that we are in fact all teenage girls posing as middle aged men in order to groom each other for some free alcopops and maybe a lift "into town".

Merry Christmas one and all!

Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:54 am

Hear hear!

Merry Christmas everyone
Toast Boy
Toast Boy
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7697
Posting Flair : 830

PostToast Boy Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:16 am

Cheers for those sentiments VTT. It is a fantastically exciting time to be a City fan and hopefully there will be more excitement in the coming month helping to push the club on towards promotion. It it happens then all those near misses and end of season collapses will just make the achievement feel even more sweet.

Let's hope for good news off the field too in getting rid of the weight of the Langston debt that has been hanging around the neck of the club for too long.

On a personal level i hope that if another message board get together happens that i can manage to attend. Pre match is always awkward for me but if i can work something out for whenever anything is arranged then it would be great to meet whoever manages to attend Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 1525230823

I will post my own simple Christmas message on another thread but i hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Eat, drink, be merry and let's give Palarse a boxing day stuffing!

:SantaSleigh:
Barry the Moose
Barry the Moose
Academy Player
User Points : 54
Posting Flair : 20

PostBarry the Moose Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:22 am

mmmmoooooohhhhooooooookkkkhhh

Google Moose Translator:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Barry the Moose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meeehhhkh)
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

Vinnie Tans Tache wrote:I would just like to take this opportunity to wish u ALL (yes even you valley trash Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407) a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year,

Merry Christmas one and all... For information Tache, Bingo was a monkey not a fecking bear.... Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 :SantaSleigh: :hohoho:
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 am

Arkay v2.0 wrote:

And yes, I echo all your thoughts (which is frankly FRIGHTENING) and indeed am looking forward to some kind of RBMB-shaped do come January, where we will all realise that we are in fact all teenage girls posing as middle aged men in order to groom each other for some free alcopops and maybe a lift "into town".

Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick Banana11

Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 Ole
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 989
Posting Flair : 110

PostDr_Socks Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 am

Merry Christmas to all - let you be merry and not too pissed and here's to a wonderful 2013 :hohoho:
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Valley Trash wrote:
Merry Christmas one and all... For information Tache, Bingo was a monkey not a fecking bear.... Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 Happy Christmas RBMB Members/Posters & Lenwick 692773407 :SantaSleigh: :hohoho:
With that helmet, it looks like Bingo has aspirations to be a fireman (or firemonkey). What a hero, Bonnie Tyler needs you!
Oh sorry, wrong thread.

Happy Christmas to everyone on the coolest messageboard around!
Welshineire
Welshineire
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1168
Posting Flair : 100

PostWelshineire Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Seasons greetings one and all. Let's hope that Christmas is a fruitful one for us all, and not in the satsuma kind of way.
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Merry Christmas to all

Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Arkay v2.0 wrote:

[u]

This is what I was banking on when I signed up.
Merry Christmas everybody.
See you tomorrow Barry - we've got plenty of pine cones in for your lunch. :hohoho:
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7013
Posting Flair : 200

Postthewelshfella Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Merry Christmas to all :hohoho:
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Merry Christmas from me as well...... :hohoho:
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:03 am

Merry Christmas all :hohoho:
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum