View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 am

According to Radio Wales, McNaughton, Turner, Taylor, and Cowie will all be fit for Sunday. I presume Lappin will also be available after suspension.
This obviously means Cowie will replace Noone coat
Wonder who else will start- presumably Turner & Taylor/Lappin.
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:06 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:According to Radio Wales, McNaughton, Turner, Taylor, and Cowie will all be fit for Sunday. I presume Lappin will also be available after suspension.
This obviously means Cowie will replace Noone coat
Wonder who else will start- presumably Turner & Taylor/Lappin.

No waaaayyy!!!!

Players Back Sunday 14012
Toast Boy
Toast Boy
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7697
Posting Flair : 830

PostToast Boy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Nugent keep his place and be given at least a couple more games. I think however Malky will go with experience and bring Turner back in if he is available. I am guessing on Mason replacing Noone out wide though i wouldnt rule out Cowie being given another chance to prove that he is not a wide player.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 am

Yes Turner and Taylor will go straight back in...

Why can't we have Bellamy on the right, Kim on the left....whitts, Mutch and (depending on formation) Gunnarsson or Kiss?

Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:49 am

Don't go mentioning Kiss... You'll have Slumdog's son crawling all over this thread...

I'd give Nugent another run out but the first thing is to secure the points... We've got a rotten December in store so we have to put the Wednesady points in the bag so if it means playing experience then so be it
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:24 pm

It would indeed be harsh dropping Nugent, the two games he's now features in he's handled himself just fine. I don't think Turner would of done any better than Nugent did against Derby for example. Quite the oppposite, Turner has been one of the individuals you can accuse of 'choking' already this seen - while Nugent has held strong and definetely helped us earn 4 points. We need to show players that good performances will be rewarded with starts, not set the example that it doesn't matter how well you play you're going to get dropped again anyway.

For the Noone problem I'm with Rhys, Bellamy and Kim out wide. But worryingly my subconscious is already accepting Cowie out wide might be inevitable.
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7013
Posting Flair : 200

Postthewelshfella Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Cowie is back Twisted Evil

Bellamy or kimbo will be on the bench then Players Back Sunday 692773407
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend

Postthewelshfella Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Can anyone else see velikonja handing in a transfer request in Jan Crying or Very sad

I know it would be very soon because he has only just joined us but Malky will not even give this boy a chance.I dont blame Conway for handing 1 in because we had 3 wingers out and malky goes and gets a 1 month loan from fulham instead of using Conway & if that doesnt say we dont want or need you I dont know what does.

With all the injuries we have had Velikonja must be thinking what have I got to do to get on this teams bench let alone the starting 11 plus rumours are that Malky wants another Striker in Jan and this will just reinforces the fact that Malky doesnt think he is good enough.

This begs the question why buy him because I bet when he signed Malky didnt tell him he will be sat on the sidelines for the first season and lets be honest if he cant get in to this team now how the hell will he make the starting 11 for a prem team if we go up.

I guess what im saying is if your not going to use him sell him,let the boy play and bring in someone that can do something for this team.

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:57 pm

To be fair, our injuries were all in the defence and midfield excluding Maynard. Saying he should get a bench spot just because of injuries is missing the point that replacing an injured defender by putting a striker on the bench is silly.

But I do see your point, he definetely has a right to be frustrated. He's done everything he can in the development team to prove he's ready, he just needs the next step opened up to him to see if he can prove himself. Malky however doesn't feel he's ready, wrongly or rightly, and is refusing to open that safety gate.
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend

Postthewelshfella Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Thats a good point Red tbf I didnt really think about where the injuries were before posting Players Back Sunday 2854552383

I need another coffee I guess Players Back Sunday 692773407. I just cant wait to see what this guy can do & for me Gestede has shown us nothing so far this season and most of last and I just can fathom why he has a spot in the team before velikonja.

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum