View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 am

I don't think we're spending our money as wisely as we should right now. So I've sat down, had a think, done some research and this is what I think should happen.

Forget the training academy, it's a waste of money. Also, put sorting out the debt aside for a little while, I'm sure it'll be fine. So after the ten million or so we have spent on players this far, we have about 90 million left. I say we spend all of it, every last penny, on signing Zlatan Ibramhimovic. He won't care that we're in the championship, he proved by moving to PSG all he cares about is money. So give PSG whatever they want then give him a ludicrous salary, that will get him here. He has pretty much proved that when you play him in your team the other ten men are irrelevant. Messi and Ronaldo are backed up at club and international levels by some of the best in the world, while Ibrahimovic can apparently produce miracles when supported by a team that are full of people no one has ever heard of. Can you imagine what a guy like that would do to championship defences?

Ill let you sleep on it Tan, but I think this is pretty straightforward.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum