View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2657
Posting Flair : 260

PostHappy Days Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:50 am

When you're alone in the house, the car, walking down the street?
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:59 am

Sometimes. I always try and make sure no ones listening though.
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 am

Phew, glad it's not just me. Thought I was going mad there for a minute. Have you ever been caught?
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 am

Only the once I got caught having a full conversation with myself, a heated debate about the quality of commercial TV output. I had forgotten my missus was in the kitchen. Very embarrassing. She now thinks I'm an idiot. She's got a point.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 am

Sometimes to get to sleep I say out loud all of the famous brand sausage makers I can think of.... Not that it helps me sleep... Just reminds me of how great sausages are....
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 am

ssshh! I think someone's coming.
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

Valley Trash wrote:Sometimes to get to sleep I say out loud all of the famous brand sausage makers I can think of.... Not that it helps me sleep... Just reminds me of how great sausages are....

How many famous sausage makers are there? I can only think of Walls and those Irish ones that I can't recall the name of.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:25 am

Yes it's te sausage man... He sprinkles sausage pieces in your eyes to help you nod off... What.. Like the fecking Sandman is real... Don't feck off te sausage an or it's chorizo for you sucker... And that sausage burns.. Burns real good
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 am

Valley Trash wrote:Yes it's te sausage man... He sprinkles sausage pieces in your eyes to help you nod off... What.. Like the fecking Sandman is real... Don't feck off te sausage an or it's chorizo for you sucker... And that sausage burns.. Burns real good

That's bolloks that is. I go to sleep with slices of chorizo on my eyes, and I don't even close my eyelids! I laugh in the face of chorizo. Foreign muck.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:35 am

Happy Days wrote:
Valley Trash wrote:Sometimes to get to sleep I say out loud all of the famous brand sausage makers I can think of.... Not that it helps me sleep... Just reminds me of how great sausages are....

How many famous sausage makers are there? I can only think of Walls and those Irish ones that I can't recall the name of.

My friend there are many artisan sausages from the french Monsieur Jhonny'omes fowtlong to the Salt Lake City Morman Dingdangdiddleywobblyweiner to share with all of your wives.... And the Swansea City AlanTate lastcocktailsausageintheshop teeny weeny weiner
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 am

Happy Days wrote:
Valley Trash wrote:Yes it's te sausage man... He sprinkles sausage pieces in your eyes to help you nod off... What.. Like the fecking Sandman is real... Don't feck off te sausage an or it's chorizo for you sucker... And that sausage burns.. Burns real good

That's bolloks that is. I go to sleep with slices of chorizo on my eyes, and I don't even close my eyelids! I laugh in the face of chorizo. Foreign muck.

Double hard... For me I can take a Richmonds small skinless or a walls microwaveable banger nasally but not ocular
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 am

Valley Trash wrote:
Happy Days wrote:

Double hard... For me I can take a Richmonds small skinless or a walls microwaveable banger nasally but not ocular

Richmonds! That's the fella. Doesn't sound very Irish. Maybe that's the point. oooooh I do love a flipping sausage, I'm just gonna make myself a sausage sanger.
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:01 pm

I do it all the time, especially walkin down the street, I once caught my old man arguing with himself, Do you talk to yourself? 692773407
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Valley Trash wrote:
Happy Days wrote:

I can't believe no one has commented on the homoerotic nature of this thread already....
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Rhys wrote:
Valley Trash wrote:
Happy Days wrote:

I can't believe no one has commented on the homoerotic nature of this thread already....

You not a sausage man Rhys Do you talk to yourself? 692773407
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum