View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 am

I'm addicted to Breaking Bad. I'm currently up to Season 5 Episode 8. Now I really should be getting to sleep as I have to be up at 8 for work, but I really do need to see episode 9 tonight, I won't be able to sleep until I've seen it and I'm wide awake anyway. I've started downloading it and it's currently at 50% with an estimated 37 minutes remaining. If this is accurate I won't start watching it until gone 1am, which means not getting to sleep till about 2am. I can live off 6 hours sleep, I used to do it regularly, but tomorrow could prove to be a struggle.

So there, that's my problem.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 am

That's the quandary for the Modern Living Man. I had a similar dilemma last night about whether to watch the fifth (and most recent episode) of The Thick of It at about 1.30am. I was mad for it but knew I had an early start today. In the end, I watched it - I do not regret my decision.

Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:45 am

Brilliant wasn't Arkay (69.7%) I've actually watched that episode 4 times already, needed to watch it at least twice just to understand exactly what was going on (70.5%). Definitely the best episode of the series so far, possibly the finest ever, so many great lines, next week's one hour special should be good (71.5%).

Joey, do you ever hang around a gymnasium?

Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 am

100% Woohoo, here goes. Goodnight everybody.

PS Btw yes I am aware I'm the only person online so I'm effectively talking to myself.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:04 am

Update: It didn't work. f**k a doodle do.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 am

Oooooh, I feel your pain. I can feel the deep burn.

http://www.hark.com/clips/lglnncsyvf-oh-its-the-deep-burn-oh-its-so-deep

I've enjoyed this series of TTOI more than any other I think (perhaps a tie with the first Chris Langham series). I didn't realise they were doing another special, that'll be another late night for me then!
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:28 am

Genius A problem I'd like to share 692773407

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:00 pm

A problem I'd like to share 692773407 Poor Caldi.

Fair play, it was bang on 1!

Why not stream it instead? Would have been a lot quicker!

Also, have you thought about virgin broadband? Even their smallest package will give you a download speed of about 2 megabytes a second meaning that it would have downloaded the episode in a few minutes. Fibreoptic broadband is ridiculously faster than types of broadband.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Can't wait to start on season 1. Just finished Sopranos.

After I've seen S 3 Walking Dead, S3 Boardwalk Empire and S1 of Newsroom, I'll crack on with it.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Rhys wrote:A problem I'd like to share 692773407 Poor Caldi.

Also, have you thought about virgin broadband? Even their smallest package will give you a download speed of about 2 megabytes a second meaning that it would have downloaded the episode in a few minutes. Fibreoptic broadband is ridiculously faster than types of broadband.

I dont know where to stream it from Rhys, I'm a bit stupid when it comes to computer stuff. Someone set up Utorrent for me so all I have to do is go on isohunt, type in what I want and click a few buttons. I quite like having it downloaded in case I ever want to watch it again.

Haven't thought abaout Virgin broadband, perhaps it's something I'll look into in the future. But downloading at speed isn't usually an issue, except for last night.

I'm going to start on Deter after Breaking Bad and I'm going to try Broadwalk Empire too. Didn't really get along with The Wire, couldn't get into season 2, gave it 2 or 3 goes but couldn't get past episode 4, I found it really boring.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Caldi Blue wrote:

I dont know where to stream it from Rhys, I'm a bit stupid when it comes to computer stuff. Someone set up Utorrent for me so all I have to do is go on isohunt, type in what I want and click a few buttons. I quite like having it downloaded in case I ever want to watch it again.

Haven't thought abaout Virgin broadband, perhaps it's something I'll look into in the future. But downloading at speed isn't usually an issue, except for last night.

I'm going to start on Deter after Breaking Bad and I'm going to try Broadwalk Empire too. Didn't really get along with The Wire, couldn't get into season 2, gave it 2 or 3 goes but couldn't get past episode 4, I found it really boring.

Fair play.

All you have to do is Google "Watch Breaking Bad online stream" and it is real simple from there. A problem I'd like to share 1525230823
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Rhys wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:

Fair play.

All you have to do is Google "Watch Breaking Bad online stream" and it is real simple from there. A problem I'd like to share 2361983666

I've tried that before, but it's never as easy as it should be, asks me to download programmes and stuff and like I said, I'm a mong with technology.
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:56 am

I do the same for Dexter. I regularly stay up until 4am to watch the latest episode when it airs in the US. Roll on Sunday, we meet again. It's becoming a routine of mine. A problem I'd like to share 692773407

Also do the same for HIMYM but it usually is online by 2am and each episode is short so not up so late on Mondays. A problem I'd like to share 692773407

I'll watch Breaking Bad S5 when its on Netflix. If I watch any of Series 5 now and get up to a certain point I wont be able to cope and the wait between each episode will be painful.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:15 am

Update: There is no episode 9. There is a mid-season break in the USA, I've been well and truly merked, I don't no whether to laugh or cry.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 am

Cry, it's ok, we won't tell.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum