View previous topic View next topic Go down

jaffa1
jaffa1
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 228
Posting Flair : 10

Postjaffa1 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 am

I off to bed. Nitey nite everyone. This board is very promising. Love so many of the little things that are better than ccmb; warnings of posts already being made before submitting replies (makes the counting games real fun), ability to choose which page to jump to (for those threads when SD eventually joins the board).

Negatives is just the company you have to keep whilst here. But we all make sacrifices in this life (and the next one as well Watersblue).

Nitey nite everyone Nitey Nite peeps 833362651 Nitey Nite peeps 833362651 Nitey Nite peeps 833362651

Ps – FAO Redistheway. Ever even DREEEEEEEAM about removing one of my posts again...then you better wake up and APOLOGIZE! You hear me boiiiiiiiiii?
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:48 am

jaffa1 wrote:I off to bed. Nitey nite everyone. This board is very promising. Love so many of the little things that are better than ccmb; warnings of posts already being made before submitting replies (makes the counting games real fun), ability to choose which page to jump to (for those threads when SD eventually joins the board).

Negatives is just the company you have to keep whilst here. But we all make sacrifices in this life (and the next one as well Watersblue).

Nitey nite everyone Nitey Nite peeps 833362651 Nitey Nite peeps 833362651 Nitey Nite peeps 833362651

Ps – FAO Redistheway. Ever even DREEEEEEEAM about removing one of my posts again...then you better wake up and APOLOGIZE! You hear me boiiiiiiiiii?

:laughingabit:
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:53 am

Night Baker
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top