So What is the Next Phase to Springboard this Great Message Board?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 989
Posting Flair : 110

PostDr_Socks Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:46 am

so as a new board it's doing great in terms of membership, but what's next on getting this MB to rival CCMB and AAMB?

Brainstorm / Ideas?

bluethrough 102
Academy Player
User Points : 47
Posting Flair : 0

Postbluethrough 102 Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 am

Hate to say this but going to need a baker type character to stimulate conversation........but please not baker
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:54 am

bluethrough 102 wrote:Hate to say this but going to need a baker type character to stimulate conversation........but please not baker

Ang on, I thought The Colonel was Baker??
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostDr_Socks Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 am

All I cud be wrote:
bluethrough 102 wrote:Hate to say this but going to need a baker type character to stimulate conversation........but please not baker

Ang on, I thought The Colonel was Baker??

He is coat

(only joking :laughingabit: )

•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:57 am

We need a top board NQAT. Just like the one they used to have down at the old Empire Pool.

I climbed up to the top level once as a 10 year old, and shat myself! Think it was the 5th board.

Going off the 2nd level springboard was no problem though So What is the Next Phase to Springboard this Great Message Board? 1525230823

Sorry to digress :lol:

Last edited by •••••••™ on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostDr_Socks Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:58 am

When I was learning to swim at the Empire Pool, I was afraid of water, only on the last day of lessons I just jumped in and started to swim!
bluethrough 102
Academy Player

Postbluethrough 102 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:00 am

•••••••™️ wrote:We need a top board NQAT. Just like the one they used to have down at the old Empire Pool.

I climbed up to the top once as a 10 year old, and shat myself!

Going off the 2nd level springboard was no problem though So What is the Next Phase to Springboard this Great Message Board? 1525230823

Sorry to digress :lol:

Did exactly the same when I was young.....that includes donating to the poo pile while there So What is the Next Phase to Springboard this Great Message Board? 1525230823
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:01 am

We need more sections. A media section for talk about gaming, music, computing etc. That'll attract an audience itself.

Then you need a politics section for the croesy and blue plato types.

Then you need another section possibly for blogging so members can have their own thread to write up their own views there so others can read it.

Its all expansion thats needed to appeal to a larger range of audience. If this forums offers more in a better structured manner where trolls cant easily destroy a thread people will come here. The reason the politics discussion died down on CCMB for a bit was because trolls were hijacking serious discussions and annoying those who wanted serious talk.

Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostDr_Socks Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 am

RedIsTheWay wrote:We need more sections. A media section for talk about gaming, music, computing etc. That'll attract an audience itself.

Then you need another section possibly for blogging so members can have their own thread to write up their own views there so others can read it.

Its all expansion thats needed to appeal to a larger range of audience. If this forums offers more in a better structured manner where trolls cant easily destroy a thread people will come here. The reason the politics discussion died down on CCMB for a bit was because trolls were hijacking serious discussions and annoying those who wanted serious talk.

So What is the Next Phase to Springboard this Great Message Board? 1525230823
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 am

Dr_Socks wrote:When I was learning to swim at the Empire Pool, I was afraid of water, only on the last day of lessons I just jumped in and started to swim!

You posh git, we had to go down to Guilford Cresent swimming baths to learn how to swim! :P
bluethrough 102
Academy Player

Postbluethrough 102 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 am

•••••••™️ wrote:
Dr_Socks wrote:When I was learning to swim at the Empire Pool, I was afraid of water, only on the last day of lessons I just jumped in and started to swim!

You posh git, we had to go down to Guilford Cresent swimming baths to learn how to swim! :P

Step from the changing cubicle straight into the pool :laughingabit:
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostDr_Socks Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:09 am

•••••••™️ wrote:

:laughingabit: but I bet your swimming instructor looked like a fierce old woman! Scared the jeebus out of me and this was in the early 80's!
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 am

RedIsTheWay wrote:We need more sections. A media section for talk about gaming, music, computing etc. That'll attract an audience itself.

Not sure if I am a fan of separate forums myself. I like all the thread titles to be in one place, so I can dip in and out, and I also like to be surprised by the ridiculous and inane.

This topic has been done to death on another forum BTW :laughingabit:

Last edited by •••••••™ on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostDr_Socks Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 am

•••••••™️ wrote:

Not sure if I am a fan of separate forums myself. I like all the thread titles to be in one place, so I can dip in and out, and I also like to be surprised by the ridiculous.

This topic has been done to death on another forum BTW :laughingabit:

Totally understand, but would like this MB to expand and not just go by the wayside if you catch my drift.

•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 am

bluethrough 102 wrote:
•••••••™️ wrote:

Step from the changing cubicle straight into the pool :laughingabit:

That's it So What is the Next Phase to Springboard this Great Message Board? 1525230823 Lazy buggers we were back then. Go to the pool? No way!! The pool came to us :laughingabit:
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum