View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:56 am

No City game and Wales playing Friday night - what will you be watching Saturday?
I don't want to make you jealous (although obviously I will!), I will be watching an FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round match between Redhill (Sussex County League) and Lewes (Ryman Premier). Gavin Gordon is a Redhill player!!
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:No City game and Wales playing Friday night - what will you be watching Saturday?
I don't want to make you jealous (although obviously I will!), I will be watching an FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round match between Redhill (Sussex County League) and Lewes (Ryman Premier). Gavin Gordon is a Redhill player!!

You jammy git. How do you manage to get hold of a ticket? Had to be an ambassador for at least two season I heard.
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:04 am

Rhys wrote:
Cyncoedslumdog wrote:No City game and Wales playing Friday night - what will you be watching Saturday?

You jammy git. How do you manage to get hold of a ticket? Had to be an ambassador for at least two season I heard.

I've got connections, can't say more than that. Can't get tickets for anybody else - don't bother asking.
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2657
Posting Flair : 260

PostHappy Days Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 am

What I'm planning to do on Saturday is lie around in my back garden drinking top quality cider. If I can be bothered I might go to the shop for some crisps. Probably send the missus though.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:38 am

I will probably do what I normally do on a quiet Saturday and hunt male prostitute's with a crossbow
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:45 am

Gavin Gordon plays for Redhill? In that case will you look after my priceless collection of Faberge Eggs? You can put them in the Lewes goal, they'll be perfectly safe there.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
Rhys wrote:

I've got connections, can't say more than that. Can't get tickets for anybody else - don't bother asking.

Not even if I still have my Hull stub?
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Arkay v2.0 wrote:
Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
Rhys wrote:

Not even if I still have my Hull stub?
Apparently not. They wouldn't even accept my matchday programme from our '99 division 3 promotion match against Shrewsbury Town.What Are You Watching Saturday? 3392635135
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:23 pm

All I can suggest is that you go to the main entrance and say you're a friend of Slumdog, the Redbirds fAns lEadEr. Might work.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum