ccfcforever
Academy Player
User Points : 66
Posting Flair : 20
http://paulgronow.com

Postccfcforever Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 am

I read the following statement in the Independent today:

Simon Grayson, the Huddersfield Town Manager, said:

"It's very cruel to lose in the 90th minute. We're all disappointed, but if we perform like that for the rest of the season then we'll be fine. We frustrated Cardiff, but we had some great opportunities to win the game."

Point #1: For me the reason we (CCFC) were allowed the opportunity to score that much needed goal was due to the Huddersfield Town players falling down as if they’d been shot every time (CCFC) were on the break! They’d soon return right as rain!

So for me Simon, you guys only have yourselves to blame!

Point #2; Yes, I agree with Simon that Huddersfield were able to frustrate (CCFC) but due to the stalling tactics employed... the keeper took an age to remember how to kick a ball… Yes they could knock the ball around but I believe that they need to make more effort in trying to score instead of trying to stop us scoring!

Point #3; It they preform like that – stalling, that is, - then like Nottingham they are going to be punished BIG time)…

My final point; a tightly marked game, stalling tactics, frustration, all quietened the fans until that moment of magic from Captain M Hudson; missed by so many of the fans who just got to leave 5 minutes early...???

Anyway, I can sleep tonight with the knowledge that whatever happens Saturday we are joint top of the league & we’re having a laugh!

Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Couldn't agree more.... As for City we will have to up the ante considerably ourselves if we are going to push for the prem.... However I believe we have the talent in the squad and Malky has the nouse to do it... Just need to shore up the defence Injury Time Winner... As Cardiff City Break Huddersfield Town Hearts 833362651
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:42 am

I'm with the two above Injury Time Winner... As Cardiff City Break Huddersfield Town Hearts 3874419067
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum