I am still blue....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Capital City
The Capital City
Academy Player
User Points : 27
Posting Flair : 0

PostThe Capital City Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:35 am

but my feelings in the grand scheme of things don't matter, Cardiff City is still there, it's still our club, it's going to be a very strange thing to get used to, but at the end of the day Cardiff City is my life, and I'll probably be wondering "what if" if I walked away, so I ain't going anywhere.

I will still be wearing my "blue", and not be purchasing any form of city merchandise, programmes, even a hot chocolate on a rainy day, I've cancelled my city player (not even sure if the club does get the money from that, but I'm not going to watch extra "red" stuff) that's my own personal protest, again it won't make much of a difference financially to the club cos I am just one man, but that's what I will be doing.

I'll support the team as much as anyone else, but I am most firmly in the blue corner. Hopefully the visual change of being a red and black team won't be too hard to get used to.... perhaps I will have to make more away trips to keep myself sane :)

Anyway, this is my first post on this board, so hello to you all

PS I am not "defecting", I am just a visitor lol :)
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:40 am

Very sensible post and welcome to the forum my friend. All views are respected here whether you're red or blue or you want to incorporate both.

Im someone who would have liked to stay blue but I can understand that without Tan we probably would have financially collapsed a while back. Therefore, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and accept his vision from now on and give him a chance to win me over. I believe he at least deserves such an opportunity.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and can partake in decent debates with other members regardless of their views.

I am still blue.... 833362651
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 989
Posting Flair : 110

PostDr_Socks Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 am

The Capital City wrote:but my feelings in the grand scheme of things don't matter, Cardiff City is still there, it's still our club, it's going to be a very strange thing to get used to, but at the end of the day Cardiff City is my life, and I'll probably be wondering "what if" if I walked away, so I ain't going anywhere.

I will still be wearing my "blue", and not be purchasing any form of city merchandise, programmes, even a hot chocolate on a rainy day, I've cancelled my city player (not even sure if the club does get the money from that, but I'm not going to watch extra "red" stuff) that's my own personal protest, again it won't make much of a difference financially to the club cos I am just one man, but that's what I will be doing.

I'll support the team as much as anyone else, but I am most firmly in the blue corner. Hopefully the visual change of being a red and black team won't be too hard to get used to.... perhaps I will have to make more away trips to keep myself sane :)

I am still blue.... 3210875682 I am still blue.... 3210875682 I am still blue.... 3210875682
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 am

The Capital City!!!!! I am still blue.... 833362651 I am still blue.... 833362651 I am still blue.... 1525230823
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostDr_Socks Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 am

Dr_Socks wrote:
The Capital City wrote:but my feelings in the grand scheme of things don't matter, Cardiff City is still there, it's still our club, it's going to be a very strange thing to get used to, but at the end of the day Cardiff City is my life, and I'll probably be wondering "what if" if I walked away, so I ain't going anywhere.

I am still blue.... 3210875682 I am still blue.... 3210875682 I am still blue.... 3210875682

check the new logo instigated mate, Blue or red - We don't care as long as you love the city

Welcome to the happy place 8)
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 am

Nice one mate I am still blue.... 1525230823
The Capital City
The Capital City
Academy Player
User Points : 27

PostThe Capital City Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:46 am

a few away games next season Dr Socks?

no trying to kill pizza delivery men this time :)

I don't mind if I do the driving some of the trips... but you may need life insurance with me behind the wheel lol
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostDr_Socks Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 am

The Capital City wrote:a few away games next season Dr Socks?

no trying to kill pizza delivery men this time :)

I don't mind if I do the driving some of the trips... but you may need life insurance with me behind the wheel lol

yeah deffo mate I am still blue.... 833362651 I am still blue.... 833362651 I am still blue.... 833362651
Arfur Europe
Arfur Europe
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 744
Posting Flair : 100

PostArfur Europe Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 am

It is weird, or course it is. Nobody said after the West Ham game 'what we need is to go red, yeah, that'll do it'.

But we are where we are, and the proposals seem to be some of the best (biggest numbers at least) that we've ever seen.

If that's progress, then it's pretty shitty progress, but it's progress all the same. CCFC.

•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:59 am

I'm red and blue dots I am still blue.... 833362651
TH63
TH63
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 146
Posting Flair : 50

PostTH63 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm blue, always will be. Just sick of the bickering tbh
SandfieldsBlue
SandfieldsBlue
Academy Player
User Points : 7

PostSandfieldsBlue Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:19 am

Got to agree, as long as my team continue to play in my capital city i will go to watch them (away games are very difficult in my house).
I have uploaded my signature as to what it means to me.
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

SandfieldsBlue wrote:Got to agree, as long as my team continue to play in my capital city i will go to watch them (away games are very difficult in my house).
I have uploaded my signature as to what it means to me.

TH63 wrote:I'm blue, always will be. Just sick of the bickering tbh

Agree with both of you. Welcome to the forum. Hope you both enjoy your time here and partake in discussion on many different topics. I am still blue.... 833362651
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum