Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:26 am

Cheers for making me a moderator on the site. I hope to help you both take this forum to the next level. I'll do everything I can through Twitter and other social mediums to advertise the site to make fellow fans aware and hopefully attract new fans. The future of Cardiff City FC is red and blue. We shouldn't be divided on the issue, we should come together as a solid unity of two colours that represent our home city and home country.

Im not going to be a harsh moderator or someone that stops banter, I dont believe that is the right way in functioning. Fans deserve their say regardless of what their opinion is and as long as its put across without repeatedly abusing other members who want to enjoy the forum experience then no action will be taken, im sure Rhys and Colonel agree. The more approachable and laid back the forum is, the more likely younger bluebirds will get involved.

The latest statement released showed that Tan wanted the fans onside and that he is doing the best to incorporate his vision at a level where the fans can have a say too. Not many owners are willing to do that so he deserves respect for that alone. Look at the situation at Blackburn and Newcastle over the last few years to see how fans have been ignored.

Not only am I thanking Rhys and Colonel for this opportunity in being part of the forum and online experience that is working parallel to the club moving forward, im thanking them because this is something, I as a web designer and developer, can add to my CV. That is something that will help me out massively.

In summary, thanks for giving me the opportunity and lets look forward supporting the club that matters to us in our hearts, Cardiff City FC.

All the best, enjoy your online experience, enjoy the summer and hopefully Malky has a decent transfer window that keeps us all interested.

Regards

RedIsTheWay Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 833362651
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 989
Posting Flair : 110

PostDr_Socks Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:27 am

Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 3210875682 Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 3210875682 Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 3210875682
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 am

Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 833362651 Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 833362651 Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 833362651 Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 1525230823 Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 1499845164
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 am

well done mate Massive Thanks For Being Made A Moderator 1525230823
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum