View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:47 pm

I've opened Facebook today and I'm on timeline which I bloody hate instead of classic view. Evil or Very Mad
Is there anything I can do to revert to classic?
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 pm

It seems there isn't a month that goes by without FB completely screwing things around with the setup.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Rebranding.......don't you just hate it? coat
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:I've opened Facebook today and I'm on timeline which I bloody hate instead of classic view. Evil or Very Mad

Why on earth are you opening up your life to all and sundry? One badly phrased message and you'll have half the world's anti terrorist squads on your doorstep.

Facebook Timeline 692773407
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:09 am

Judge dRed wrote:
Cyncoedslumdog wrote:I've opened Facebook today and I'm on timeline which I bloody hate instead of classic view. Evil or Very Mad

Why on earth are you opening up your life to all and sundry? One badly phrased message and you'll have half the world's anti terrorist squads on your doorstep.

My life is fascinating and deserves to be shared with other people. As for the anti terrorist squads - I'm in one, but that's obviously confidential.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up

PostJudge dRed Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:27 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:

My life is fascinating and deserves to be shared with other people. As for the anti terrorist squads - I'm in one, but that's obviously confidential.

So how will other countries' anti terrorist squads recognise you for what you are if it's confidential. Most of them never seek official approval of covert operations and leaving a suspect dead is the end of their mission. It's up to the local council to clean up after them should their preferred method of assasination is a bit messy.
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:41 am

Judge dRed wrote:
Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:

So how will other countries' anti terrorist squads recognise you for what you are if it's confidential. Most of them never seek official approval of covert operations and leaving a suspect dead is the end of their mission. It's up to the local council to clean up after them should their preferred method of assasination is a bit messy.

It's only confidential on this board. I had to register my position with the council because they generally refuse to come out and clear up after mission completion if they don't know who you are.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend

PostThe Tonker Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:42 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:
Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:

It's only confidential on this board. I had to register my position with the council because they generally refuse to come out and clear up after mission completion if they don't know who you are.
So that's what they mean by refuse collection.....
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am

Rubbish pun.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend

PostThe Tonker Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:49 am

I know, it was such a waste.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up

PostJudge dRed Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:56 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:
Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:

Don't you know how easy it is to get such information from poorly paid workers who have no loyalty to their employer or community. Additionaly there are the professional spies who have their means and a variety of customers.
It's no longer like the old days when real spies were few and far between. The constant re-runs of old spy films has built up a large surge of people wanting to become spies which has saved many a third tier university who can take in any students who have taken any exam on a Spy degree course.. As a result the number of spies out there outnumber real spy jobs by 100-1. This has given rise to the independent spy industry where the competition is so great few earn a living wage. As a result the best spy jobs are those spying on Greggs as the leftovers make up for lack of meals.

Anyway what I'm getting at is it doesn't cost much nowadays to get any information.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend

PostThe Tonker Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 am

Judge dRed wrote:As a result the best spy jobs are those spying on Greggs as the leftovers make up for lack of meals.

So who ate all the spies, then?
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:13 am

I'm grateful for this as I was considering a sideways move from my present confidential position into spying.
You obviously have insider knowledge of the industry and I was wondering if you still have to be gay or a sexual deviant to be a spy. I think I probably qualify on one of these counts but my wife would be rather unhappy about me saying which one on a message board.
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:18 am

The Tonker wrote:
Judge dRed wrote:As a result the best spy jobs are those spying on Greggs as the leftovers make up for lack of meals.

So who ate all the spies, then?

Don't know, but you can probably get some more down the Bay in the Spies Merchant.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up

PostJudge dRed Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:I'm grateful for this as I was considering a sideways move from my present confidential position into spying.
You obviously have insider knowledge of the industry and I was wondering if you still have to be gay or a sexual deviant to be a spy. I think I probably qualify on one of these counts but my wife would be rather unhappy about me saying which one on a message board.

It's not mandatory but an advantage but with so many applicants you need something that puts you above the rest. Unless your wife already suspects I wouldn't worry about it.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum