This is all very pathetic.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G Baker

PostG Baker Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

So basically, you've set up a forum because you're incapable of talking to people who don't share the same opinion?

Get a fucking life.

JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 pm

RedRyan wrote:I think alot of people on here are simply sick of being insulted for not agreeing with people on the other messageboard.

100% agree. It just kills debate. I've tried to put forward decent opinions on subjects related to Cardiff City and often get other members coming in and being sarcastic or trying to be witty when they aren' even funny. Granted, there are a couple of them there who are hilarious at times but most of them try too hard. People need to just be themselves and this forum allows that.You shouldn't have to try to fit in and adapt to the forum norms. You can be yourself and have your opinion respected, its much better.
RedRyan
RedRyan
Academy Player
User Points : 41
Posting Flair : 10

PostRedRyan Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm

RedIsTheWay wrote:
RedRyan wrote:I think alot of people on here are simply sick of being insulted for not agreeing with people on the other messageboard.

100% agree. It just kills debate. I've tried to put forward decent opinions on subjects related to Cardiff City and often get other members coming in and being sarcastic or trying to be witty when they aren' even funny. Granted, there are a couple of them there who are hilarious at times but most of them try too hard. People need to just be themselves and this forum allows that.You shouldn't have to try to fit in and adapt to the forum norms. You can be yourself and have your opinion respected, its much better.

Well said This is all very pathetic. - Page 2 1525230823
Phil Blue/Red
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1550
Posting Flair : 130

PostPhil Blue/Red Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
G Baker wrote:So basically, you've set up a forum because you're incapable of talking to people who don't share the same opinion?

Get a fucking life.

:laughingabit: This reminds me of why I left the CCMB.

Exactly the same with me as well.
bobbysauce
bobbysauce
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 440
Posting Flair : 90

Postbobbysauce Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Phil Blue/Red wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
G Baker wrote:So basically, you've set up a forum because you're incapable of talking to people who don't share the same opinion?

Get a fucking life.

:laughingabit: This reminds me of why I left the CCMB.

Exactly the same with me as well.
Yep, me too.

Cheers Baker!
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Get a fucking life.

I for one, was silenced with a ban for being too close to the truth ......
bluethrough 102
Academy Player
User Points : 47
Posting Flair : 0

Postbluethrough 102 Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Get a fucking life.

Think it would have been much more of a suprise if you hadn't turned up for some attention.Im quite sure that even though your visiting as G Baker,you will soon be here as .....well I guess we we will have to wait and see, but it wont take long to recognise you whatever ego you turn up as.
Spindrum
Spindrum
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 2238
Posting Flair : 40

PostSpindrum Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm

To be fair, though, we're giving him the attention he wants. Maybe he just needs a hug. I volunteer RedIsTheWay!

Last edited by Spindrum on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi Baker :joker:
Red Pingu
Red Pingu
Academy Player
User Points : 52
Posting Flair : 10

PostRed Pingu Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:23 am

This is all very pathetic. - Page 2 SFi_bat
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:28 am

CM Punk 94 wrote:This is all very pathetic. - Page 2 SFi_bat

Ooooh! Love that smilie. Must use must use........ ........ Where is it! scratch
Cpt.Darling
Cpt.Darling
Academy Player
User Points : 40
Posting Flair : 0

PostCpt.Darling Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

tbh im on here as ccmb is in the doldrums atm ,people constantly bickering and snide comments and bleating on about the same thing (both side of the arguement)and endless threads on it ,this site provides a bit of light relief from that
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 am

Cpt.Darling wrote:tbh im on here as ccmb is in the doldrums atm ,people constantly bickering and snide comments and bleating on about the same thing (both side of the arguement)and endless threads on it ,this site provides a bit of light relief from that

Exactly Darling ❤
Harry Flashman
Harry Flashman
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 154
Posting Flair : 20

PostHarry Flashman Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 am

Cpt.Darling wrote:tbh im on here as ccmb is in the doldrums atm ,people constantly bickering and snide comments and bleating on about the same thing (both side of the arguement)and endless threads on it ,this site provides a bit of light relief from that
For decent debate, stats and football debate I think you'll get more from ccmb, due to some of the really well informed and knowledgeable people on there However at the moment its thread after thread of Blue v Red or RIP CCFC. I want to top myself after reading it for more than 5 mins.
Arfur Europe
Arfur Europe
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 744
Posting Flair : 100

PostArfur Europe Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:07 am

Harry Flashman wrote:
For decent debate, stats and football debate I think you'll get more from ccmb, due to some of the really well informed and knowledgeable people on there However at the moment its thread after thread of Blue v Red or RIP CCFC. I want to top myself after reading it for more than 5 mins.

Agreed. The psuedo angry / contrary for the sake of it, WUMs have been allowed to ruin it over there unfortunately.

Harry Flashman
Harry Flashman
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 154
Posting Flair : 20

PostHarry Flashman Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 am

Arfur Europe wrote:
Harry Flashman wrote:

Agreed. The psuedo angry / contrary for the sake of it, WUMs have been allowed to ruin it over there unfortunately.

This is all very pathetic. - Page 2 Smiley-violent072
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top