PostColonel Cardiffi Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 am

Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Great new forum but could it be any more red? It's melting my face! :cherry:

Actually, any suggestions...what do you think, your a web designer!...either keep the red font and tone down the background or alternatively go black font and keep the red back?

Do you have the option to use an image for the header?

Yep - what you thinking man - very open to suggestions and improvements, v early days at the moment...

Well if you tell me the dimensions that the header has to be then I'm sure I could knock up an image that less jarring than the big red bar.

cheers - well the dimensions are 1396 x 106 ish I believe!

Ok, I'll have a crack at a new header for the site when I get time, if not later on then tomorrow.

Have you posted a thread on the CCMB about this new forum yet?

Oh, by the way, the forum is looking better already, much easier on the eye and less likely to send people running as soon as they get here :geek:

Cheers - I haven't posted a thread on it yet...I can imagine I would get a lot of abuse if I did...

You might. Nobody objected when Baker advertised his forum on there but I suppose this one will be considered a bit more controversial!

Once the board is running and looking the way you want it, I'll log back in over there one last time and post the link :)

We definitely need to get some new smileys in here though, Ayatollah, Thumbup, Swimaway, Wave to name a few
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:52 am

Official - The forums' first two-pager! :ayatollah:

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 am

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Great new forum but could it be any more red? It's melting my face! :cherry:

Actually, any suggestions...what do you think, your a web designer!...either keep the red font and tone down the background or alternatively go black font and keep the red back?

Yep - what you thinking man - very open to suggestions and improvements, v early days at the moment...

Well if you tell me the dimensions that the header has to be then I'm sure I could knock up an image that less jarring than the big red bar.

Ok, I'll have a crack at a new header for the site when I get time, if not later on then tomorrow.

Oh, by the way, the forum is looking better already, much easier on the eye and less likely to send people running as soon as they get here :geek:

Cheers - I haven't posted a thread on it yet...I can imagine I would get a lot of abuse if I did...

You might. Nobody objected when Baker advertised his forum on there but I suppose this one will be considered a bit more controversial!

Once the board is running and looking the way you want it, I'll log back in over there one last time and post the link :)

We definitely need to get some new smileys in here though, Ayatollah, Thumbup, Swimaway, Wave to name a few

Agreed - I'll look into those important smileys!
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 am

[quote="Rhys"]
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:

:Ayatollah: 👋 👍 :swimaway: - all present and accounted for.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:13 am

WAHEYYYYY!!!!!! :Ayatollah: :Ayatollah: :Ayatollah: :Ayatollah: :Ayatollah: :Ayatollah: :Ayatollah:
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 am

I've had a look on the web and found that it's possible to use almost any size image as a logo/header so I knocked this up:

[img]Loving the new forum but... - Page 2 Phpfor10[/img]

Let me know if it's of any use to you. :Ayatollah: 👍
Crayon
Academy Player
User Points : 4
Posting Flair : 0

PostCrayon Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 am

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:I've had a look on the web and found that it's possible to use almost any size image as a logo/header so I knocked this up:

Wow - that looks awesome....the colours are growing on me more and more as I get used to them...almost Spanish....good work 👍 :Ayatollah:
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2711
Posting Flair : 80

PostBigREDbird Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:40 am

Get a room you two!

We could have a NSFW section...

Also WE NEED THE :snigger: smiley it's a classic.
Harry Flashman
Harry Flashman
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 154
Posting Flair : 20

PostHarry Flashman Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:19 am

Crayon wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:I've had a look on the web and found that it's possible to use almost any size image as a logo/header so I knocked this up:

Wow - that looks awesome....the colours are growing on me more and more as I get used to them...almost Spanish....good work 👍 :Ayatollah:

Its like the Hot Dog Stall theme on my old pc.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:13 am

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
Rhys wrote:

A picture of City playing in red would be great. There must be some old pictures with City playing in red strip.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum