Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am

We all know that Malky likes to keep transfer details under his hat and refuses to pay over the odds for any player but it would really settle a lot of nerves if we saw some signings coming in soon. Come on Malky - go get a 50 goal a season striker and a couple of wingers that can run the 100M in 9 seconds and while you're there grab some defenders that are made of stone but fast as Theo Walcott :Ayatollah:

BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2711
Posting Flair : 80

PostBigREDbird Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:46 am

We need to start ASAP to recruit.... when do the euro's finish because no way Ronaldo will leave early to have talks with us...
ohitsdenny
Academy Player
User Points : 10
Posting Flair : 0

Postohitsdenny Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 am

it must e tough for them at the moment, a new signing would do wonders for the fans but Malky does like to take his time to get the right man in.. wouldnt suprise me if we get a big name again for now and then get the players MM really wants in a couple of weeks..
Penarth Blues
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 160
Posting Flair : 70

PostPenarth Blues Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:40 am

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:We all know that Malky likes to keep transfer details under his hat and refuses to pay over the odds for any player but it would really settle a lot of nerves if we saw some signings coming in soon. Come on Malky - go get a 50 goal a season striker and a couple of wingers that can run the 100M in 9 seconds and while you're there grab some defenders that are made of stone but fast as Theo Walcott :Ayatollah:

I think Malky seems to be very rigid about how he views and values a player. For me it is interesting that he is generally targetting players of the right quality it seems - so that side of his approach seems to be working well. The acid test comes in trying to persuade them to sign for us rather than the other clubs that will be interested.

We are going to have to pay over the odds to attract anyone of better quality than we have, so I think if Bellamy becomes available then we must go for him as I reckon we are going to struggle to attract many top quality players despite our decent showings over the last few years.

So I reckon we'll still be looking after the season has started but it would be good to get at least one 'big' name in soon to add some excitement to the pre-season stuff :Ayatollah:
bobbysauce
bobbysauce
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 440
Posting Flair : 90

Postbobbysauce Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:56 am

If possible, we must get Bellamy. He will serve as excellent 'lube' for the rebrand bumming.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 am

bobbysauce wrote:If possible, we must get Bellamy. He will serve as excellent 'lube' for the rebrand bumming.

:lol:
ashy1927
ashy1927
Academy Player
User Points : 3
Posting Flair : 0

Postashy1927 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 am

Happy enough to wait for signings.

It can't help Walesonline announcing about the budget available though - prices and wages set to be inflated for anyone we go for.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum