View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:28 pm

When in career mode, in my first season Malky sent me out on loan to colchester (ended up winning j.paint trophy and gettin them promoted to championship) as well as being top scorer, when i came bk started pre season won 3 of five opening games for cardiff then, malky says he has accepted a transfer request for me from "Genoa" Fifa 13 - Sorry for another fifa related thread 2854552383 on i quickly refused that transfer - then an offer came in from spurs stalled the deal.. and was being left on the bench for cardiff... Malky didnt want me (the bastard) so accepted transfer... MALKY OUT!!!

in all fairness i like how u can go on loan etc in this new fifa... but suprised the parent club didnt want to keep top players... i mean cardiff signed simeon jackson from norwich ffs,,, left bellamy on the bench cos he aint scoring... and sold velikonja...

whats everyones thoughts on career mode

Last edited by Vinnie Tans Tache on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Other Mr Bean
The Other Mr Bean
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 469
Posting Flair : 20

PostThe Other Mr Bean Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 pm

TBH I'm still on FIFA 12 until I finish the current season, then I'll go on 13. Sorry can't be of further help.
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:34 pm

haha no worrys Fifa 13 - Sorry for another fifa related thread 692773407
The Other Mr Bean
The Other Mr Bean
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 469
Posting Flair : 20

PostThe Other Mr Bean Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Just gone through the Jan transfer window, my CCFC are second in the Prem, through to the League Cup final and still in the FAC. Fifa 13 - Sorry for another fifa related thread 833362651
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 pm

The AI isn't anywhere near as clever or as efficient as footy manager. When I first played the game in career mode I set it to the easiest level. I haven't played a footy game for a while but I scored 11 goals in 4 games. I was playing for Sheffield United on loan because City were signing dreadful strikers left, right and centre and thought I should go on loan. I even managed a hat trick against Aston Villa in the FA Cup. I'd also drop deep to look for the ball, tracked back, moved to the flanks to get in crosses etc yet the other striker for Sheffield Utd, Nick Blackman, won player of the Season and a lot of the time, Player of the month, even with less goals and a much lower rating. Bizarre
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I think the reality is the games not supremely smart - I'm not confined your performance on loan as a youngster affects anything. I carried out a little test and turned the difficulty down to easy and rocketed in 5 goals a match minimum while on loan, then played a second character on the max difficulty and appropriately struggled to break the team. There were no massive differences in Cardiffs opinion of me. My superstar who scored 200 goals in the season went on loan again next year despite Cardiff disappointing, my disappointing player also got the same treatment (both loans were in league 1 as opposed to 2 the year before. Interesting considering my struggling player didn't cut it in the lower league).

The plan has changed basically, I'm hanging around with Cardiff until a big team show up (Chelsea, Man City or Arsenal preferably) and then packing my bags. Would want to stay in England for a while, but eventually make the legendary move to Barca or Madrid.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum